Status: On Hiatus, I'm really sorry you guys. Stay tuned though.

Time Bomb

The Con

I sat unsure at the small cafe in downtown Baltimore as the waiter brought everyone drinks. Coffees, Sodas, Lemonades, and Chamomille Tea for me.
“Your mom says you have a surgery coming up,” Jack said chewing on his straw.
I nodded at the usually excited lanky boy, but I knew he was being careful around me.
“Did she tell you guys to feed me too?” I said with a chuckled, causing Kara to break into a grin, and Zack to smile triumphantly.
“Maybe,” Rian said with a teasing smirk.
“Well, it’s not going to happen.” I said shaking my head and looking through the menu.
“Why not?”
I glanced at the voice who had yet to utter a word to me, and turned towards Alex.
“Because I am going to dance again.” I stated, with an obvious voice.
“You’re going to put yourself in more danger because you’re very persistant.” Alex said with a surprised, disaproving voice.
I watched as Kara nudged him violently in the stomach, before smiling with an eye roll at me.
“If I had a problem I would want to fix it immediately. Wouldn’t you?” I asked with a raised eyebrow.
He didn’t say anything else after that.

“Excuse me?”
We all turned as a twelve or thirteen year old girl approached our table after we placed our order for the food.
She smiled embarassed, “Could I have your autograph?”
I expected her to be asking the band members of All Time Low, but was shocked to see her eyes were fixed on me.
“Oh, sure no problem.” I answered taking the pad of paper from her, smiling as I saw she was dressed in her ballet uniform.
“I knew it was you, Ms. Cruz.” she smiled brightly, “I saw you in NYC two years ago for the Nutcracker, and had to start taking ballet lessons.”
“That’s really great,” I smiled, “What’s your name.”
“Mimi, Mimi Reynolds.” the girl grinned, “Are you feeling better? My mom told me about your accident.”
My moment of high deflated, “Oh, yeah, I’m getting their.” I said with a sad smile as I handed her the paper.
“Thanks! Hope you feel better.”
Before she walked away, “Hey, what is the name of the ballet studio you attend.”
“Baltimore Dance Mirrors.” she smiled brightly, “I hear you studied there.”
“I did,” I smiled, “Tell Mrs. Chevalier, I will be stopping in soon.”
The girls smile grew wider, “I will!”
I turned back to the others, who smiled at me, except Alex.
Who stared at me with curious eyes. Nothing else.
♠ ♠ ♠
outfit

sorry its kind of short

Thanks for the comments! all are amazing and motive me :]
so prease keep them up