Status: Active Joint Story

Taming the Beast

Rated PG-13;; for werewolf violence, adult language, some alcohol use, and some sexual content.\

Banner by;; She Said Poptarts

Its been years since Ruby and Eclipse have been face to face with eachother, but after Ruby's parents feel that Arizona is to much for the young fifteen after kids in her high school begin to bully her; they decide to send her to her cousin's in La Push, Washington.

Its there that both Eclipse and Ruby are sucked into a world of supernatural after they are imprinted by Paul and Seth; even though Eclipse at first, wants nothing to do with Paul and the pack after years of being tormented by them for being different; expect by Leah, Emily, Seth, and Jacob. Its Ruby that changes her mind and brings her into the arms of Paul.

"Listen to me." He commanded, his brown eyes darkening with angry "I can't seemed to control myself whenever I'm around you."

"I don't care." She said, placing her hand softly against his cheek "I know you can tame the beast no matter what." She commented, bring her lips to his in a passionate kiss.


Disclaimer;; we do not own the characters from this story. they belong to their respected owner and we're just using them for this story. we however own the original characters and this plot, so i advise you not to steal from us.