Status: Active Joint Story

Taming the Beast

04

I watched calmly as Sam took hold Paul and dragged him towards the woods. Paul's body was shaking with uncontrollable anger as he tried to shake off Sam's hold, but the Alpha male would not budge. Paul finally stop struggling and let Sam pull him into the forest, but before he was fulling gone, I saw hurt and worry flash across his face before he was gone into the forest.

"Are you alright?" Leah asked, her voice laced with worry and slight hint of amusement, but she didn't let it show very much.

"Yeah." I mumbled, adverting my eyes from where Paul once stood to where Leah stood to the side of me, "Just little shock from what happen with Paul, just all."

Leah nodded her head and pushed me towards my car where both Seth and Ruby were leaning against. A small smile grace my lips when I saw Seth's hand clasped with Ruby and try so hard to resist the urge to embarrass them, instead I gave Seth a knowing look before unlocking the car.

Seth blushed at me and let go of Ruby's hand before moving away from her, but not before whispering something in her ear. I saw Ruby smile and then nod her head.

"Okay lovebirds, we have to get going." I called out to them watching as both of them blushed and moved away from each other.

"Bye Seth." Ruby said softly, waving at the overly tall fifteen year old and open up the passenger door.

"Bye Ruby." He grinned, a small blush evident on his tan skin as he waved back to her and watch her get into the car.

I rolled my eyes at them and bid goodbye to Seth, Jacob, and Leah before leaving them in front of Bella's house and heading down the street.

The blur of greens and browns past by us as I drove down the road, heading towards La Push. I heard Ruby shifted in her seat and saw her reach over and flick on the radio. And soon Knock Out by Lil Wayne came flowing from the radio. Ruby turn it down a bit and lean back into her seat.

"Are you really alright?" Ruby asked, her voice coming out softly, but held tons of worry and concern in it.

It took me a few seconds before I replied, because I didn't know if I really was alright. I didn't understand why Paul had suddenly gone psycho on me and began yelling at me for something that wasn't at all dangerous nor harmful to me or Ruby. I guess my thoughts composed the whole time because next thing I know I was park in front of my house.

"I guess your not alright if you didn't answer when I asked." Ruby said, getting out of the car and started walking towards the front door.

I sighed and rested my head against the steering wheel. I knew that I was being a little dramatic over what happen in front of Bella's house, but I had a right. What gives Paul the right to yell at me like that and to act like he is my father.

My blood started to boil after those thoughts left my mind and pushed my head off of my steering and got out of the car. I grabbed my purse from the back seat and headed into the house.

When I open the front door, I could hear my mom and cousin in the kitchen chatting about what we had bought. I kicked off my shoes and set my purse by them before heading to the kitchen to see Ruby seating at the kitchen table with my mom across from her with a plate of homemade cookies in the middle of them.

"Hey Eclipse, how was shopping dear?" My mother asked, her green eyes casted with worry and I knew then that Ruby had told her what had happen before we had gotten home.

"It was fine." I said simply, taking a seat next to Ruby and grabbing a cookie from the plate, "We had a good time."

Selene nodded her head and got up from her seat, telling us that she was leaving to go pick up my younger sister, Michelle from dance class in Forks. Both Ruby and I bid her good bye and waited until she left the house before we spoke again.

"I know you were lying to Leah and I when you said you were alright." Ruby said, setting her brown on eyes on with a determine look, "I know you are highly upset and shock at what happen."

"Its nothing, Ru." I sighed, leaning against my arm, "He just took it a little further then it needed to be. Thats all."

Ruby looked at me for a few more seconds before sighing and nodding her head. A sly grin soon replace the frown that was on my face.

"Speaking of boys. What's with you and Seth." I asked

Ruby blushed and pushed her hair from her face. "Nothing." She softly spoke, her lips twitching at the corners.

"Nothing my ass." I laughed, watching as Ruby's cheeks got redder, "You like him." I teased.

My younger cousin's face grew redder by the second and she quickly got up from the table. "There is nothing g-going o-o-on with S-seth and I." She stuttered out, her cheeks still tinted with a small blush, "And besides he doesn't like me like that." She huffed, walking quickly out of the kitchen.

"We'll see about that." I grinned
♠ ♠ ♠
Links;
Outfit
Car

OMFG!
why won't you people fucking comment that damn story? this getting on my last nerve! we really want to know what you think and all you guys ignore what we say! WHAT THE FUCK!

</3
jamieee.