Status: Life is hard when your the daughter of five rockstars

Perfect to Me

They didn't know what hit them - they just found her on their doorstep one night. She became their life.

Lucy was something that nobody expected - she just appeared out of thin air.

The boys from Avenged Sevenfold lived life large, but they hid a secret from most of their fans. It was hard to tell the world that a band had a daughter, one that nobody was sure who's it was.

It was hard to find out who's it was, since the fact that she looked like all of them mashed together. And acted like them too.

To them, Lucy Haner-Baker Sullivan-Seward-Sanders was perfect.

***NOTICE*** I do not own Avenged Sevenfold, any of their friends, or their music. The only thing I do own is Lucy, the laptop I write on, and the plot line (unless this turns out to be true... that would be kinda creepy)
Jimmy is once again in this, so if you don't like, don't read. Simple.
To the rest of you, enjoy!
  1. Chapter One - Lucy
    "What is it?"
  2. Chapter Two - Questions
    "Wait - so you're telling me we need to get a pregnant woman in here to feed our child?!"
  3. Chapter Three - Confession
    Matt rubbed the back of his neck. "Ah no... it's our baby."
  4. Chapter Four - Practice
    "...Hell, if that baby was mine, I'd turn it into foster care so I don't have to f*ckin' look after it."