Status: Life is hard when your the daughter of five rockstars

Perfect to Me

Chapter One - Lucy

Thunder crackled loudly as lightning flashed, touching the ground. Rain pelted against windows, wind howling throw trees as their branches scratch against glass. The sky was black and covered in a thick blanket of dark, angry clouds, covering the deep blue of the night sky.

Five teens sat in their lounge room, paying no attention to the storm that was raging outside. Chocolates and a whisky bottle lay by their sides as they laughed at the tallest boy's joke. "You're an idiot Jimmy," the shortest said, laughing.

Jimmy snorted. "Like you can talk, Johnny. You're the walking gnome around here." Johnny huffed as the friends laughed.

"Ya' know," the teen with long hair started, scratching at his scalp, "This storm is brutal. I hope no one gets caught out in it."

"Agreed on that, Brian." The boy with snakebites nodded.

"Oi Zack, pass a chocolate." The last of the friends said, dimples flashing as he smiled at his friend.

Zack nodded, handing a few small chocolate chips into his friend's large hand. "Here you go Matt... Of course you mix it with the alcohol." He muttered under his breath as the group of friends laughed as Matt shoved the sweets into his mouth, before taking a gulp of whisky.

"Tastes good."

"Freak."

The doorbell rang just as a ripple of thunder echoed.

All the boys looked towards the door.

"That was... kinda creepy," Johnny said, rubbing tha back of his neck. His mohawk prickled his fingers.

Brian got up - since it was his house - and walked over to the door. TThe rest of teh friends followed, standing behind him as he pulled open the oak door. Wind blew against them, harsh and unforgiving as they shivered. "Hello?" Brian called out into the dark, looking around.

The long haired teen was about to turn around when something caught his eye. Looking down, he gasped.

There, sitting on his door-step, was a casket, with a thick white blanket stuffed inside. A note was attatched to the handle. Reaching down, he quickly gathered the basket in his arms, before slamming the door shut to the storm.

"What is it?" Zack asked, looking over his friend's shoulder, raising an eyebrow at the basket.

Placing it on the table in the kitchen, Brian shrugged. "Well... let's see!" Jimmy pulled back the blankets, and all of the teen's friends went wide. Sitting amongst the soft fabric was a tiny baby, skin flushed and soft, wiggling around.

Zack immediatly cooed, running a finger down the baby's cheek. "It's gorgeous," he muttered.

Matt grabbed the small note that was still stuck to the handle and read it out, eyebrows furrowed over his hazel eyes. "It's yours. Keep it."

"Who's?" Johnny asked, looking at the small infant that wiggled around, smiling as he hiccuped a bit.

Matt shrugged. "Dosen't say a name... And the bad thing is-"

"-That we've all had a girl here," Brian finished for him.

Brian's house is the closest to the the bar that was down the road. After picking up a lady for the night, they would bring it to Brian's house. Hell, even 15 year old Johnny has had his fair share of action.

The buff friend nodding, and they all gathered in a circle around the table. "What is it?"

"A baby, dumbass."

Brian scoffed. "I meant what gender? Jesus Christ Johnny..."

"Well, check it."

"No! You."

"No, you."

"No, you!"

"Bri-an!"

"John-ny!"

"Shut up you two, I'll do it," Zacky huffed. He grabbed the infant's legs in one hand, and gently lifted them up. With the other hand, he undid the diaper. "It's a girl," he announced, re-doing the nappy and placing the baby's legs down.

Jimmy softly touched the baby girl's forehead, marvelling at the soft skin. "What's her name?" he asked, smiling as the baby tried to reach for his finger.

"Jessica?" Johnny asked, tapping his chin.

"Nah dude... Jessica's too common." Matt sighed, trying to think of a name himself. "How about Rebecca?"

Brian shook his head. "Reminds me too much of my cousin. How about-"

"Lucy."

Everyone looked at Zack, who was blushing. "I... I just like the name. And yeah, it's common and all, but we could call her Lulu and stuff..." He rubbed the back of his neck, completely flushed. "I know, it's stupid."

"No-no... I like it," Johnny smiled and looked down at the baby, who was now sound asleep. "Lucy." The way it said it, it was perfect to him and the guys. A beautiful name, that seemed to make you smile just by saying it.

"And we... look after her all together, right?" Jimmy asked.

Matt nodded. "I'm sure we'll be able to find out who the father is once she grows up. But for now - Lucy is everybodies child." Dimples flashed as the teen picked the baby up, craddling her small body to his his strong chest.

The rest of the boys gathered around, looking down at the infant. After a bit of shifting, Lucy yawned and opened her eyes, glowing a melted chocolate colour. They all smiled down at her.

"Welcome to the family, Lucy."
♠ ♠ ♠
Heeeelllo!
Yes, I started a new story. I couln't help it! The idea has been stuck in my head for... a week. And I had to write it down!
So you can't blame me.

Anyway, I would love to know if you guys like it, and if I should continue. So please give me some love and comment <3

Thanks for reading! Suscribe and Rate and all that crap.