Status: Life is hard when your the daughter of five rockstars

Perfect to Me

Chapter Two - Questions

"How old do you think she is?" Jimmy asked from where he was sitting on the couch, glasses perched on the end of his nose.

"Hmm?" Brian looked up from where he was cutting a sandwich with one hand, the other holding Lucy to his hip.

"How old do you think Lucy is?"

The long haired teen frowned, walking over and sitting next to Jimmy. Lucy sat in his lap, head resting against his chest. The sandwich was already half eaten when Brian sat down. After swallowing his bite, he shruged. "I dunno'."

Jimmy looked back to the book he was reading - Pregnancy and The Child; Everything You Need To Know About Child Birth and Looking After The Baby. His parents deicided to get it for him after finding out that he had a possible child. His parents didn't mind at all. "Well, it says that babies are born with blue eyes. Since Lucy has brown eyes, it's obvious that she is older than a new born. When she starts teething - that means growing teeth - she shoukd be around... 3 or 4 months old." The blue eyed teen put the book down in his lap and looked over at his friend. "The kid got any teeth?"

Brian shrugged, gently turning Lucy's face to meet his. Pressing one finger against her top lip, she pull it up to reveal a gummed mouth. "Nop, no teeth yet." A small rumbling sound came from the baby though, and she giggled, wriggling in Brian's lap. "But she's hungry. What do we feed her?"

"Mother's milk."

"Mother's milk?"

"Yeah, ya' know. Milk from a chicks breast."

"Wait - so you're telling me we need to get a pregnant woman in here to feed our child?!"

Jimmy shook his head and laughed at his friend. "No, you dimwit. We can get it form the hospital - bottled breast milk. That's what Matt, Zacky and Johnny are doing right now."

Brian scrunched up his face. "That's nasty."

Jimmy nods, smiling when Lucy tumbles to his lap, and wraps herself in his bright oranage kimono. "We gotta do it for our girl, Bri."

The younger teen smiled, reaching over and running a finger down her cheek. "Yeah, it's for her... Who do you think the father is?"

The lanky teen shurgged, holding Lucy against his stomach. "Well, it's either you, Zack, Matt or Johnny. So far - she has none of my traits. She's got your eyes, Zack's lips, Matt's dimples, and Johnny's tiny body." Both friends laughed. "But nothing from me."

"You never know dude - Lucy might be yours."

Jimmy smiled down at the baby girl, who reached up, fingers out-stretched. The small hand soon curled around his long pinky finger, and the baby wriggled once more, before letting her eyes close. Her hand stayed curled around the drummer's finger, as if she was saying 'My daddy's got me, I'm safe'. "I wish she might be."
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, I know, sweet and short chapter. I couldn't think of anything else to write, and I wanted to update. So, yeah!
Also, last chapter, I thought the word 'casket' meant that basket that babies get carried in... then I remembered it means 'coffin'. D'oh!

Anyway, thanks to all that commented:
Hearts.and.Stars
beautiful_addict.
glitz_and_glam
Your.Desi.Girl
Promise_The_Stars.

Major love to you guys!

Thanks for reading! Comment, suscribe and rate!