Status: Life is hard when your the daughter of five rockstars

Perfect to Me

Chapter Three - Confession

"You know, we gotta' tell the 'rents and Val some time soon," was how Johnny stated while sipping on some coke.

Matt groaned. "Do we really have to?"

Brian snorted. "Obviously Matt. The only reason why Jimmy's parents know is because they caught him searching things about taking care of babies on the web, and asked why. Plus - you really do need to tell Val. You can't lie to your girlfriend man, even if you cheated on her."

Matt glared at his friend. "Fuck you Brian."

Zacky shushed them. "Don't swear around Lucy," he muttered, holding the sleeping baby to his chest.

"Zack, she's asleep."

"So? We have to get used to not cursing around her. Babies are meant to be fast learners - and you never know what happens if we can't stop swearing. Her first word could be 'fuck'!" He looked back down at the infant. "I agree with Brian, by the way."

The large teen threw up his hands. "Fine! Fine. Call up your parents guys, I'll get Val." He stalked out of the room to get his mobile. Once he found the device, he rang up his girlfriend's number.

"Matt? Hey, what's up babe?"

Her cheery tone made him want to cry. Oh, this was not going to be easy. At all.

Running a hand through his hair, he replied. "Hey baby. Um, can you come over to Jimmy's? The guys and I have something to tell you. And it's kinda important."

"You guys aren't breaking up with me, are you?" Val teased, laughing.

Oh, but you might want to once I tell you about Lucy. "No. Uh, no. Just... just come over now please."

Val blanked at Matt's serious tone. "Oh, okay. I'll see you soon babe. Love you."

"Love you too." They hung up, and Matt walked into the living room where all of his friends sat. "You called everyone?" They nodded, and he sighed, sitting next to Jimmy, who was now craddling Lucy.

Johnny came into the room from the kitchen, carrying a bottle of breast milk. "Okay, here ya' go Jimmy."

Jimmy grabbed the bottle. "Awesome. Just need to check if it's the right temperature." Letting Lucy lay in his lap, he squirted some milk onto his hand. He nodded to himself. "Perfect." And then he licked the milk off.

All the boys made a werid noise, moving away from Jimmy. He blinked and looked at them. "What? What did I do?"

"Dude, you just drank milk them came from a woman! That's just gross," Matt said, shaking his head.

Blue eyes rolled as the lanky teen scoffed. "Oh please, it isn't that bad." He ran his hand through his massively spiked hair. "Besides, dosen't even taste that bad."

"Ew."

"Dare you to try some, Baker."

Zack glared, before grabbing the bottle and dabbing his hand with it, before licking it off. Johnny, Brian and Matt made the same noises, noses wriggled in disgust. Zack nodded his head, a smile playing on his lips. "Not bad, not bad at all."

"Aw dude! That's gross!" Johnny made a face as he looked at his friend.

Zack rolled his eyes and held out the bottle to the younger friend. "Try it. It's actually... pretty sweet. It's nice, I swear!" He shook the glass bottle, milk sloshing around.

Johnny justed stared, eyes wide and horrifed. He finally reached out and took the bottle, letting some drip onto his wrist. The milk was warm, and ran down his forearm. Taking a deep breath, he licked his arm clean. Blinking, he nodded. "It actually is pretty good."

Brian and Matt made faces and backed away from the younger teen. "That's just gross."

"It's natural, idiot," Jimmy said, defending his younger friend.

"It's milk... from a chick's tit dude. How is that natural?"

"Oh! For God's sake - taste some!"

"Fine!" Brian grabbed the bottle from Johnny and looked at it, before tipping his head back and opening his mouth. He just stood there for a while in that pose, before he groaned and gave the bottle to Jimmy, who pressed it to Lucy's eager lips.

The door bell went off.

Matt cursed. "Shit. Jimmy, go into another room with Lucy, and we'll call you out when the time comes, 'kay?" The lanky teen nodded, and lifted himself off of the couch, moving away from the living room.

Johnny went to get the door, and everybody's parents came into the room, along with Val who had a confused look on her face.

"Hey babe," Matt said, walking up to the petite girl and kissing her.

She smiled up at him. "Hi baby. What's going on? Why are your parents here?"

The hazel eyed teen sighed. "Sit down sweetheart, and the guys and I will explain what's happening."

Val did as she was told, sitting down next to Matt's mum.

The four boys stood infront of their parents and Val, hearts beating 20 miles a minute, palms sweaty, throats dry. Zack's dad - Jim - rasied an eyebrow, as if daring them to say something.

Johnny cleared his throat. "Um, we need to tell you guys something, and I don't think you'll be happy about it."

Brian's dad - also named Brian - laughed. "It can't be worse than when you got wasted, drove into the park, and scared all the kids there." The parents laughed, Val giving her own giggles while Johnny bowed his head in shame at the memory.

"Actually, dad," the younger Brian said. "It's more serious than that."

"How serious?" Kim - Matt's mom - asked.

Zack's lip dipped down a bit. "Pretty serious."

Matt sighed. "Bring her in Jimmy!"

With that, the lanky teen came into the room, arms curled to his chest, kimono hidding Lucy. He grinned at the boys and stood before them. "Guys, meet Lucy." He pulled the kimono away from the baby, who giggled and grabbed it back. "Lucy, stop." He pulled it again, the infant letting it go this time.

All the parents and Val gapped at the baby, who was snuggling into Jimmy's chest.

"Jimmy has a baby?" Val asked, confused. Well, Jimmy was a crazy guy, so adopting a child was something that he might do. She wasn't that surprised.

Jimmy snorted. "Kid looks nothing like me to be mine."

Matt rubbed the back of his neck. "Ah, no... it's our baby."

"How does that work out?" Maria - Zack's mom - asked.

"Well," Barbara - Jimmy's mom - started. "The boys were hanging out here one night, when the doorbell rang. A baby was at the door, and they couldn't leave it there. They was also a note attatched to it, saying '[i[It's yours. Keep it' so what could they do?"

Gary - Matt's dad - glared at his son. "So you told the Sullivan's before you're own parents, Matthew?"

Jimmy shook his head. "No Gary. Ma and Pa found me searching baby stuff on the internet, and asked me why. I normally tell the truth... when I'm slightly drunk, so I told them."

Daniel - Johnny's dad - gave his son a stern look. "So you've had sex, son. At the age of 15. Without protection."

The younger teen cleared his throat, feeling his neckline start to close off his breathing. He tucked a loose piece of hair from his mohawk behind his ear, and scratched his nose. "Uh..."

Jessica - Johnny's mom - laughed and jumped up, going over to Johnny and pinching one of his cheeks. "How cares? I may have a grand-daughter!" She went over to Jimmy and looked at Lucy. "Hello there pretty girl... My, you have such pretty eyes."

Soon, all the mothers had surrounded Jimmy, cooing over Lucy, who had fallen asleep and was sucking on her thumb. The fathers had gone to the kitchen to get some beer and talk about if they may be grandparents or not. They were all happy, if not surprised.

The only person who was not sharing the joy was Val.

Matt noticed and sighed, before he went down at sat next to her on the couch. "Hey... you okay?" He grabbed one of her small hands and held it between both of his.

She was staring blankly at the ground, dark hair masking her eyes. "I don't know," she replied. She then looked up at him, those brown eyes Matt had come to love, now holding pain. "You cheated on me?"

"No, never Val. We're not sure who's baby it is - it could be mine. It could be Brian's. Hell, it could be Johnny's for all we know." Val give a bit of a smile, making Matt smile as well. "There's that beautiful smile."

The smile soon disappeared. "Yeah, but it still doesn't stop the fact that you might have cheated on me, and that baby could be yours. What will happen then? What will happen to us?"

Matt sighed. "If the baby is mine, then it was a stupid drunken mistake that I made. But that won't stop us. I love you too much to lose you Val - and Lucy's not gonna' stop me from making me prove that to you. If Lucy is mine, I'm still going to keep her - and not be like her mother. I won't dump her, because she's my baby." He didn't even know what was coming out of his mouth - just a bunch of words he hoped made sense.

The large teen looked down at his girlfriend. "You going to be okay?" He rubbed Val's hands, warming up the cold skin.

"Yeah... I just need to think about stuff, okay? Just let me think."

Matt nodded and let go of the dark haired girl's hands. "Yeah, okay." He watched her get up and walk to the door. "Val?" She turned to him just as she slipped her jumper on her shoulders. "I love you."

Val gave a soft smile. "Love you too." She disappeared.

The tattooed teen sighed and held his head in his heads, thinking of what he had done to his relationship with Val.

Meanwhile, the mothers were still cooing over Lucy.

"She looks just like you, Jim-Jam," Kim said, running a thumb over the baby's cheek.

Jimmy snorted. "How? I can see she's got Brian's eyes, Zack's lips, Matt's dimples, and Johnny's tiny body. Nothing of mine belongs to her."

Jessica laughed. "You're so silly Jimmy." It's a wonder where Johnny get's his happy attitude from.

"Huh?"

"She's got your smile," Maria said, looking up at the lanky teen. "You're gorgeous smile."

Jimmy looked down at the baby, looking at the way her full lips curved up, and gave his own grin.

Yeah, she does have my smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack ^-^
My God, been a while since I've updated this. Heh
Yeah, that milk thing? It actually does taste pretty nice... don't give me that look. I had to baby sit my niece, had to give her milk. Tested the temperature, and had nothing to rub it off... so I licked it off. Yes, gross, I know - but I couldn't do anything else!
Sigh

Anyway, thanks to:
KDRL
xyvettex
QueenofBatCountry

Major love to you guys for commenting <3

Hope you guys all enjoyed. Comment, rate, and suscribe - it makes me happy to know what you guys think of this story :)