Status: Life is hard when your the daughter of five rockstars

Perfect to Me

Chapter Four - Practice

Lucy wouldn't stop crying.

Not at all.

Seems like she didn't give a crap about the band's practice time.

Matt sighed and rubbed his face. He looked over at Zack, who was hushing Lucy and cooing over her, trying to make the tears stop. "Jesus Christ, would someone keep Lucy quiet?" The lead singer said, tilting his head back and groaning.

Their bassist - also named Matt - wrinkled his nose. "Maybe you shouldn't have brought the fuckin' thing with you. Then we would be able to practice, instead of trying to shut this lump of fat up!"

Jimmy growled, narrowing his eyes from where he sat behind the drumset. "Shut your face Matt. Don't talk about her like that."

The short man snorted, brown eyes rolling. "Please, Reverend, like you give a flying fuck. The kid looks nothing like you. Looks a lot more like the others, and that tiny shit of a runt Seward. I don't see why you care about something that isn't yours. Hell, if that baby was mine, I'd turn it into foster care so I don't have to fuckin' look after it."

It was then that the tallest teen snapped. Giving a sound that resembled a lion's rawr, Jimmy leaped over his drum kit - knocking over the two bass drums - and grabbed the smaller man's throat with two large hands. He pulled the others face close to his, and hissed, "You'll never talk about my daughter like that ever again! Got it?"

Matt - who's face was slowly turning purple - made a gurgling noise as he tried to nod.

Matt - the singer Matt - grabbed his drummer's hands and pulled them off. "Jimmy! What the hell man?" They both looked over at the weasing man, who was trying to catch his breath.

"Dude! He just insulted our daughter, and you don't give a shit?"

The door that lead to the house from their garage opened, and Brian walked out with five beers. He looked at everyone, eyebrows furrowed. "Whoa, what the fuck happened?"

Lucy was crying louder.

Zacky was trying harder to keep her quiet by rocking her. His face was creased with worry as he tried to calm the infant down.

Matt was still choking, coughing as he started to get his breath back.

Jimmy and M Shadows were have a glaring war, teeth clenched, eyes narrowed.

Brian was still confused.

Then it was like God shone a light on them - and into the garage came Johnny.

His hair was gelled to his mohawk, a cigarette dangling from his lips, jeans hanging low on his hips with too many belts and chains looping through the belt holes, and his infamous smirk plastered on his lips. "You're bass play suc- wait, what?"

The short teen took in the scene, and the band all whipped their heads to look at the small punkass. Johnny furrowed his eyebrows. "Why aren't you guys playing?"

Zack sighed, and boucing baby Lucy a bit as he rocked her. You could see he was tired and fustrated. "We can't practice 'cause Lucy won't stop crying and go to sleep!" As if to help prove Zack's theory, Lucy gave a wail and started to wriggle around.

Johnny blinked, before walking over to his friend and his daughter. "Want me to take her while you practice?" he asked, holding his skinny arms out for the infant. He smiled softly down at Lucy, who was still shrieking and wriggling.

Zack gave a loud sigh. "Thank you," he said, carefully placing Lucy into the teen's arms. She stopped shrieking and wriggling immediatley, and looked up at Johnny with big brown eyes. One chubby hand fisted his shirt, before those same eyes closed. Zack blinked and shook his head. "I have no clue how you did that... Not even gonna' ask." The guitarist got up and walked over to his guitar, slipping the strap over his shoulder.

Synyster and Shadows smiled at the youngest friend, getting into their postions as well.

Jimmy quickly fumbled to sit down next to Johnny and looked at his daughter. "Thanks Short Shit," he muttered, smiling at the sleeping baby.

"No problem dude," Johnny replied. Jimmy ruffled the teen's hair, kissed the top of his and Lucy's head, before getting behind the large drum kit just after their bassist started bitching.

As the loud music played, the screaming echoing the garage, the bass rumbling, the drums smashing, the guitars wailing - Lucy slept peacefully in Johnny's arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
asdfghjkl; WE'RE STILL ALIVE! WOOP!
Uh, yeah... Hi!

So... it's been a while, I know. Which is why I'm updating today. 'Cos I'm sick - and of course, the day I'm sick is the day the sun is shinning and everyone is doing something.
Screw you flu!

Thanks to everyone who commented last chapter:
Neche
QueenofBatCountry
mArty_m3lla!

Major love to all of you guys <3

Thanks for reading! Rate, suscribe and comment - I love hearing what you guys think of the story ^-^