Collision Kisses

One

Gerard’s P.O.V.

I walked into the coffee shop, I came in here everyday on my way back from work and I’m the only one who knows why.

Him. Whenever I walk in his eyes shoot up from what they’re doing to meet mine. I’m sure there isn’t 5 minutes of his life that go by without him chewing his lip ring, I smile as he starts to walk over to where I have sat down. I have no idea why but it is a kind of unwritten rule that he’s the only one who serves me (not that I’m complaining). I watch as he stops and I let my eyes wander up his arms looking at the artwork.

“Hey Gerard” he says simply, god his voice is enough to make me melt.
“Hi Frank” I manage to say, holding back my blush.
“I take it you’re having the usual?” He asks, a small grin placed on that perfect face of his.
“Mmhmm, and a chocolate muffin, I’m feeling dangerous.” I say, mirroring his grin.
“Wow, how very daring, I’ve taken tonight off. I’m feeling daring myself you see and I” He stops and looks up at me for some kind of encouragement.
“Go on” I say, it’s so quiet I’m surprised he heard it.
“wellIwasjustgoingtoaskifyouwantedtohangout” he said, finally pausing for breath. I really didn’t understand any of it.
“Frank say that again slower” I say, giggling slightly.
“Well, I know I only know you from coming in here everyday and like we’re not best friends but I was wondering if you wanted to hang out tonight.”

My head is spinning, is he for real?! The guy I come into the coffee shop for just asked me to hang out with him. I start wondering, we’re going to be alone at his I assume. Wow, it could be one hell of a night. He coughs, oh shit I haven’t given him an answer yet.

“Of course, I’ll need to go home and get changed though” I looked down at the suit I was wearing. My smart clothes didn’t really match my hair or indeed the eyeliner I wore everyday without fail, I saw him smile as he thought the same thing, which made me think about the way he was dressed. I was surprised the coffee shop let him wear his make up and piercings to be honest but I’d never seen him without them. Everyday he wore those too tight black skinny jeans with the coffee house shirt he was made to wear with his name embroidered on it.
”Yeah well, I finish in an hour so drink up and I’ll meet you outside.”
“Sounds good to me.” More than good, I think to myself.

It wasn’t until I was staring into my wardrobe that I realised what had happened, and that tonight was the night I had been longing for, for a long time and I was not gonna let it pass just like that. I look inside and groaned, feeling like a teenage girl. Great, I have nothing to wear. I guess I’ll just have to be creative.

I pull out the tightest pair of black jeans that I own and pull them on cutting holes in the knees: I wanted to look original. However being creative with my top half was more of a challenge I settled with a casual look pulling on a misfits shirt, it couldn’t fail. I look at myself in the mirror, so far so good. I pick up some red eye shadow and apply it all around my eyes, then outlining them with black eyeliner. I check the mirror again. Well Gerard you don’t scrub up too bad do you? I think to myself before smiling and leaving to go to the coffee house.

***************************************************************

Frank’s P.O.V.

I look up at the clock for the hundredth time, had that thing stopped?! Calm down Frank, he’s still got 10 minutes before he’s late. My mind then works overdrive with all the dumb questions you always ask yourself at times like this. What is doesn’t like me? What if he isn’t gay? What if he has…..my thought’s are interrupted as he walks through the door.

I gasp. He looks fucking amazing, I’ve only ever seen him in his posh work suit. I just want to go over and kiss him, lots. I hold back though, he walks up to the counter and smiles I realise how gormless I must look right now and snap out of it.
“Hello again” I say the smile spreading across my face. I see him smile.
“Hey” I notice a slight red tint to his cheeks. Is he blushing?!
“You look great” I say, trying to tease out the blush that he seems to be hiding, and it works.
“Thanks” He says shyly. Okay, he must be gay otherwise he wouldn’t be flattered and he must like me otherwise he wouldn’t have blushed as much, it’s a good start. I look at the clock finally, time to go.

“I’m now officially off duty, lets get going” I say glancing at his beautiful hazel eyes. He smiles and we walk out of the shop and to my car. He gets in when I tell him and before driving I take off the disgusting coffee house shirt they make me wear as I slide it off I feel his eyes watching me, I watch him as his eyes travel up my stomach and chest until they meet mine. Then I put on a clean Iron Maiden shirt, I’m surprised when he makes the first move.

It’s simple but oh so effective, he placed his hand on my knee his touch sends electricity through my veins faster than the blood they’re supposed to be transporting. I just can’t hold back, I place a hand behind his head and pull him towards me. Our lips collide and he pulls me closer I grant him permission to enter my mouth when he slides his tongue across my lips. When we eventually pull away I feel like I’m about to explode. That was the best kiss of my life. He then says cheekily:
“Coffee isn’t the reason I come to the shop everyday.”