Collision Kisses

Three

Frank’s P.O.V.

I’m slightly disappointed when I wake up and Gerard isn’t in my arms any more. I wonder when I’ll see him again and what will happen; after all he is my boyfriend now. I don’t have to wonder for long because I see a note stuck to the fridge. I read it and smile then I make a coffee and pack a bag, because I don’t wanna wear my nasty work clothes out tomorrow.

I walk out the door with a smile on my face, I don’t remember the last time I did that. I walk to work as I know Gee will give me a lift to his place tonight. As I that smile is still glued to my face and thinking about what tonight will bring.

***************************************************************

Gerard’s P.O.V.

It’s amazing that I got any work done today, I couldn’t concentrate on anything except the picture that’s stuck in my head of my beautiful boyfriend. It’s gonna take a while to get used to calling him that, there’s something that makes me think that this is all a dream.

“Gee?…..Gerard?…..GERARD?!”
“huh? What? Yeah?” I say snapping out of my daydream, facing the familiar figure standing in front of me. My boss. Most people would assume that it’s a bad thing that my boss is in my office but it wasn’t. We got on really well.
“You can go early if you like, there isn’t much that needs doing”
“Oh? Are you sure?”
“Yeah, you’re not really on this earth anyway so you’re not helping much.” He said adding a smile to let me know that he was joking. I really do have the best boss in the world.
“Thank you” I say gratefully
“No problem, have a good weekend.”

I was so excited, I get to see Frank 2 hours earlier than normal AND I was spending the night with him. I left the building and drove to the coffee shop. I walked through the door and his eyes met mine, his lips curled into the most beautiful smile I have ever seen. He walks over to me from behind the counter and wraps his arms around me kissing me on the cheek. He walks me to my favourite table and then says
“The usual?”
“Please babe”
“You’re early tonight, just couldn’t stay away huh?”
“My boss let me go early and there isn’t anywhere I’d rather be.”
He smiles and then walks away to get my drink.

Frank’s P.O.V.

He just called me babe. How sweet is that? And he said he wouldn’t wanna be anywhere else. I think I’m going to die of happiness. I walk back over to his table and sit down opposite him.
“Aren’t you supposed to be working?” He says with a smirk on his gorgeous face.
“Yes but look around you Gee, you’re the only one in here.”

He looks around and blushed when he sees I’m right. We sit talking getting to know each other, finding out the little things we didn’t know about the other one. Birthdays, high schools, siblings all that kind of stuff. I end up sitting there with him till the end of my shift. Claire tends to all of the customers telling me that I deserve to have a good time for a change. Gee asks what she means and I tell him that I’ll tell him later and he accepts it. I’m dreading telling him tough. I don’t want to scare him off, but I know I can’t keep it from him. I hope he understands.