Collision Kisses

Four

Gerard’s P.O.V.

You deserve a good time for a change. The words play over and over in my head, I ask him about it and he says he’ll tell me later, I don’t doubt him. I know he will. I’m just really worried, I don’t want it to be anything really bad. I wanna be with him, be happy with him but the tone in her voice made me think that that might not be possible.

I didn’t wanna pester him about it but I knew I had to ask when we got to mine. He finished his shift and we went out to my car, before getting in he pinned me to the side and kissed me passionately. I could get used to that! He pulled away and squeezed my hand before getting into the car. We were singing along to The Misfits all the way home, his hand rested on my knee as we drove.

We got back to mine and Mikey was sitting on the couch watching television, I walked in and introduced him. Mikey looked Frank up and down, smiled and hugged him. From Mikey this meant he liked him, man of few words is my younger brother.

Frank’s P.O.V.

His brother was slimmer than him, and taller with light brown hair. He was really cute, not in a hot way but in a geeky kind of way, you know? Where you just wanna go up to them and hug them because they’re so sweet. That’s what he’s like, and I did we hugged and by the smile on Gerard’s face this must have been a good thing. We sat and watched tele for a while with his brother, me on Gee’s lap, it was really cute he was drawing patterns on my thigh with his finger and it was really starting to turn me on.

I lean down and whisper in his ear
“Babe, can we go upstairs?” he smirks and leads me upstairs and Mikey obviously doesn’t need an explanation because he just shouts behind us “Don’t be too fucking loud I want to sleep tonight!” We both giggle and carry on up the stairs. He picks me up and carries me into his room, both of us in fits of giggles he places me on the bed and straddles me.

I can’t take it. I have to stop him, I have to tell him what Claire meant before we do this.
“Gee stop.” I say solemnly
“Babe? What’s wrong?”
“Gee, I don’t have a problem with doing this, but before we do I think it’s right that I tell you about what Claire was talking about.”

He’s kind of taken aback and he gets off of me and sits on the edge of the bed, I go over to him and sit on him I look him in the eyes and he braces himself like he I’m going to dump him or something.

“Gee, we’ve been together like a day, and I know its really early but I love you, everyday I sit in that coffee shop waiting for you to come in and it makes my day. That was enough for me to love you so to speak. And now I’m with you you’re all I think about. Well you and one other thing”
The smile that was on his face from my feelings disappears as soon as I say “and”. I stop trying to work out what to say,
“Is there someone else?” He asks innocently reminding me of a child in trouble. I kiss him softly on the lips before continuing
“No babe, there isn’t someone else. It’s my mum she” tears start to form in my eyes and I feel his grip tighten
“she’s got cancer and she only has like a month left.” The tears roll freely down my face now and he wipes them away with his thumb a concerned look on his face.
“I look after her most of the time but she’s gone to spend time with my sister. She comes home tomorrow which means I spend all of my time that I’m not at work with her.”
“Babe” He speaks softly, it’s the first time he’s spoken in a while “I’m so sorry. I’ll help you look after her, I don’t mind honestly. What she wants is most important and I’m sure that she wants you to be happy. I’m here for you babe, always and I can help you. That’s what I’m here for.”

I smile, I can’t believe he’s so understanding I just wanna kiss him so I do. I kiss him passionately and he kisses back, he pushes me off of him and we go back into the position of me lying down and him straddling me. It isn’t long before his kisses travel from my lips to my neck, then he takes off my top and kisses down my chest. He finally gets to the waistband of my jeans and I feel like I’m going to explode from the anticipation. He slips off my boxers and jeans in one and takes me into his mouth. It feels good. Really good. I grab his hair and push his head into my member. He places his hands on my hips and pushes me back into the bed, signalling me to be patient. It doesn’t take long before I’m close and with one last flick of his tongue over the tip and I’m done, releasing into his mouth he swallows and the kisses me hungrily.

I can’t just leave him hard and alone so I mirror his actions, kissing him before taking him into my mouth. He is able to hold him self better than me and keeps his posture for longer. I start to massage his balls and that seems to push him to the edge. He screams my name as he cums and I swallow. Just the same as he did before kissing my way back to his lips, our kiss lasts a long time and I then lay on him panting for breath.

“Frankie?”
“Yeah babe?”
“I love you.”
“I love you too”

(AN- no it's not finished as much as it may seem it)