Status: Active for the moment

I'm Not the Last, but I Sure Ain't the First

I Had Fun

I jumped up from the table and practically ran to his table. He was sucking face so hard that he didn't even notice me. When my fist connected to his face all of that changed, and I 'accidentally' clipped the bitch that was next to him.

"What the flying fuck?" He yelled not noticing it was me.

"So this is the shit you've been doing? You know what? Fuck you, Tuck! I'm tired of your shit. You can have him, sweetie!" I yelled at the two and then left the restaurant. I heard footsteps behind me, but I knew it was just the guys coming to see if I was okay.

I was wrong.

"Matt calm the fuck down, it's not what it looks like. She came onto me," Tuck said, trying to plead with me. I turned and looked at him. His face had an imprint of my fist on it.

"Like I fucking believe that bullshit. Really, I can't believe that you would think I would believe that," I said, somewhat rambling, too piss to actually comprehend what I was saying.

"Wait, hold on -- what the hell are you doing out of the house in the first place?" He shot-out, trying to turn the situation around on me. Typical.

"I really hope you don't think that will get the heat off of you. You really must be the stupidest piece of shit that lived." I got closer to him, ready to fight. He actually looked scared as I did.

"Okay. Look, Matt, I know what I did was wrong, but you have to know that I can't just be with one person." Was he even listening to himself?

"Listen to the shit your saying, you ass of fucks. I bet you if I would have cheated on you, you would be trying to kill me right now. So be happy that I only punched you, now go back to your fish and be happy because right now I'm ready to bury you where you stand." He looked at me with a mix of emotions. i walked away before I let my anger get the best of me. I didn't even notice that the guys had came outside to see what had happened.

"Matt!" Jimmy yelled after me

"Matt, come back. I'm sorry I promise it won't happen again!" Tuck yelled, but I kept walking not paying attention to where I was going. I was too pissed and angry to deal with anybody.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh shit!
Matt hit him.
And yes, I know Matt can kick Tuck's ass.
So comment and subscribe please.

-Daiton