Status: Active for the moment

I'm Not the Last, but I Sure Ain't the First

Cute without the 'E'

As me a Zacky game back downstairs I could hear that everything just stopped. There were no noises coming from the bottom of the stairs like they should have been. Something is fucking happening. I ran down the stairs so I could see whats going on, leaving Zacky all of a sudden.

I get down there and see all the guys standing there with the look of murder in their eyes. What the fuck was going on here? They were all looking in one general direction, maybe looking at someone.

Tuck was standing there with a smirk on his face. He was crashing our get together, for whatever fucking reason.

"What the fuck are you doing here? You don't live here anymore so you have no right to be here anymore." I said getting closer to him hoping he would provoke me so I could kick his ass.

"Well darling you must have forgotten. Remember when we went to the landlord and got my name put on the lease?" He said then took the lease out of his pocket and threw it at me.

I was shocked cause I totally forgot all about that happening. Now he does have a right to be in my house.

FUCK!

I should not have did that, but when your in love you do stupid things. And I surely did one of the stupidest things ever.

"So I guess I'll be moving back in with my sweety and we can live like we use too." He said with a sugary smile on his face. The guys all turned to look at me to see what to do, but I couldn't do anything because legally he lived here and I couldn't put him out.. Tuck just walk over to the couch and plopped down and started eating some of the guys chips.

Jimmy was the first one to say anything since he was staying here.

"This can't be fucking real, you can not let this happen."He said as his eyes stared turning red with anger.

"I can't do anything Jimmy his name is on the lease. I have to let him back in. Or I can be arrested." I said feeling defeated because Tuck managed to find some way back into my life and ruin shit for everybody.

My big worry right now is how am I going to be with Zacky when Tuck seems like he wants to fuck up shit?
♠ ♠ ♠
Very sucky but it's an update
and yes Tuck is back
no i didn't plan that I just thought of it like 30 minutes ago
but please comment and tell me how you wish to kick Yucks ass
:-)

-Daiton