Life as Voldemort's Daughter

Onto my life

She layed there on the cold hard floor for a moment and then slowly got up. She stumbled down the hall to her room and closed the door and slid down to the floor. She never cry she hated the idea of crying, she thinks that no matter how bad a situation is it dosen't help by crying about it. She stood up and walked over to her "closet" and grabbed a pair of red running shoes. She put them on, carefully and slowly opening her door once she checked to see that it was clear she ran down the hall, down the stairs and out the door. She ran down the driveway ( 3 miles for a drive way). Luckly at the end of our driveway there was a forest. She ran through the forest, the same speed ahe had when shee left. Ok five miles to go then ahe was in public she thought to herself and her pace quickened.

Voldemort's P.O.V( How Voldemort sees it)
Darn that girl running off again, time to go get her again. " Carra's run off again, somebody go get her or suffer the concquences" He yelled out his office door as his deatheaters appearted to go get her.

Carra's P.O.V( How Carra see's it)
She had to hurry Voldemort probly knows she's missing. She ran faster till she heard a pop behind her. She stopped running breathing heavily. Yes she could've kept running but she was in enough trouble as it was.

" Come on" Belatrix said.

She looked around her she could still make a get away. She turned on her heels and ran faster than she ever had before. She was unsescusfull. She felt someone grab her hair and pull her. She kicked and squirmed, it didn't work. Then the person and Carra apprated back to her house. Great. The moment she got back to her house she was slammed against a wall. She looked into the eyes of Beletrix.

" Liesten Carra, your father has been very kind to you for the past few months then you go and pull a stunt like this" Belatrix said holding Carra firmly to the wall.

Carra looked at her with hatred.

" Hamrioc" She yelled down the hall.

Carra squirmed to get out of her grasp. Hamrioc was the biggest deatheater ( just like Hulk Hogan).

" Take her in" Belatrix said once he'd arrived.

He picked Carra up and threw her over his shoulder. She screamed and kicked. It was no use Hamrioc opened the door and threw her to the floor, of Voldemort's office.

" Now leave Hamrioc" He said with hate in his eyes.

Oh great she thought as he turned towards her and picked up his wand.
♠ ♠ ♠
Disclamer: I don't own the Harry Potter characters
Words: 466
Notes: P.O.V= Point Of View. This is used lots in this story.