Life as Voldemort's Daughter

Just when you think it's getting better

Ow she thought after getting the worst beating of her life. She slumped down the hall to her room. She was about to close the door when Belatrix pushed it open.

" Do you really think we're gonna leave you alone now?" She asked with an abonixous smirk.

Carra rolled her eyes.

So Carra sat there in that room with Belatrix for 4 hours, talk about pain. There was a knock on the door Belatrix opened it, it was Draco.

" Hey aunt Belatrix, I'll take over watch" He said looking straight at her.

She nodded and closed the door. He stared at Carra for a minute or so before embracing me in a hug.

" Ow" Carra mumbed.

" Sorry" He said letting her go. " What you do now?" He asked looking at her bruises and her black eye.

" Tried to run away" She said taking a seat on her bed.

" Are you trying to make your father mad at you?" He asked. She shook her head.
" Then why would you do that?" He asked.

" I've had to deal with this for 16 years, now that I'm older, stronger I can handle it" She said with a small smile. He shook his head and sighed. Carra's stomache growled.

" Do you want me to get you some food?"He asked with the famous Malfoy smirk.

She smiled at him. He left her room and closed the door. She looked out her window, then a thought crossed her mind she could escape , No if she were to escape again they'd hurt Draco. So she sat there waiting for her food to be brought up, he didn't come up for almost an hour. Finally he came into her room. He saw Carra and quickly closed the door.

" What are you still doing here?" He asked her.

" I was giving you time to escape" Draco sighed.

" Why didn't you leave?" He asked.

" I didn't want them to hurt you" She said on the verge of tears.

He gave Carra a hug " I'll be fine now go" He said.

" Acio Nimbus 2001" Draco wipsered. His broom flew right outside her window and she quietly opened her window and hopped on it.

" Be carefull" She said. He nodded. Carra sped off on the broom, not looking back.

Voldemort's P.O.V
Alright everything is good Carra's in her room he think's she understands now that he mean buisness. There was a knock at my door.

" Enter" He said.

Belatrix walked in. " Shouldn't you be watching Carra?" He asked her. She shook her head and walked over to him giving him a long kiss.

" Draco's watching her" She wispered into his lips. He pushed her away.
" WHAT" He screamed. He ran out of the room and down the hall into Carra's room to see........
♠ ♠ ♠
Disclaimer: I do not own the Harry Potter characters
Word Count: 480
Notes: Sorry about the cliff-hanger