Status: READ. COMMENT. SUBSCRIBE. <3 (: I'll give you a cookie if you subscribe.

You're The Only One That Can't See It

Victory Sleep.

~CHRISTOPHER'S POV~
By the beginning of the third movie, Andrea is asleep. Her legs are over the arm rest and she's leaning up against me. I still have my arm around her shoulders. I try and get up, to give her more room, but she grabs my arm. I look down at her, and she's still asleep. I decide not to move my arm because I wouldn't want to wake her. I pick her her up, bridal style, and bring her to her room. I place her gently on the bed.
I turn to go watch the rest of the movie, but she unexpectedly grabs my arm and pulls me back. Caught off guard I stumble back and end up falling on the bed. I pull myself into a sitting position. "Sorry Andrea!" I mumble to her as she opens her eyes.
"Christopher..?"
"Yeah?"
"That was really nice of you."
I laugh and look at the way she smiles so brightly at everything. "It's no problem. No go back to sleep! You're out a day of school, sleep is what you need."
"But then you'll be awake alone, and-"
"Andrea, I'm fine. Now sleep."
She glares at me but her eyes twinkle. I smile at this.
"Fine. But if you need anything then-"
"Sleep."
"fiine." She finally lets go of my arm and rolls over in her bed. I stand up and leave the room and close the door behind me. I walk to the couch and continue to watch the movie. Just as I'm dozing off, footsteps come down the stairs. At first I don't really hear them, then a hushed whisper sounds, "Oh sorry! I di-didn't mean to wake you up! Sorry!"

"No, Andrea, it's fine. What time is it?"
"You sure you don't need more sleep?"
I open one eye to glare at her, "I'm sure! Now what time is it?"
"Umm.." She glances at the clock, then answers, "It's 2:37"
"Alright, I'll get up now." I start to sit up. Andrea runs over to me and tackles me back on the couch so I'm lying down again. She holds down my shoulders while sitting on my stomach.
"No! Sleep for at least another half hour?"
"Why? Are you going to take pictures of me? I know I'm adorable but you can take pictures when I'm awake." I say playfully.
"No, you're hurt so the best thing you need is to sleep. So now it's your turn. Sleep!"
"Fine, fine. But only for half an hour. Wake me up about 3:00 okay?"
"Okay." She answers satisfied with her victory. She looks so cute when she has that face. then again, she always looks cute. I close my eyes, but her smile is still there, shining brightly. I sneak a look at her as she stands up. Once on her feet she spins in a circle and then skips out of the room. I smirk and play back the look on her beautiful face as she had claimed victory when I agreed to sleep for longer. The way her teeth blended perfectly with her rose lips. Her black hair falling into her eyes.

This girl. Andrea-Mary Noventrey. Is the girl I'm in love with.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay guys. DID YOU SEE THAT COMING? Didn't think so. xD
Can you feel it heating up? Oh this is going to be great, I promise.
Instructions;
1.READ
2.COMMENT
3.SUBSCRIBE
4.I UPDATE