Rip out My Heart & Run Away With It

The most awesome way to wake up in history!

::Syn's POV::

"Wake up!"

I poked Andy, she flipped me over and rolled away from me. meanie!

"Come on Andy wake the fuck up now! I'm bored and I want to do something and I can't do anything if your sleeping!"

"Go fuck yourself in a corner with Matt!"

I glared down at my girlfriend and poked her again making her in return hit me in the stomach.

"God damn do you have to be violent in the fucking morning!"

"When it's in the morning yes...yes I do!"

I looked at the clock which read 11:00....okay techincally it wasn't morning...it was evening....I think....I made my self confused!

"Did you just confuse yourself!"

"Uhh....no...what makes you think that?"

"You just got really quiet and usually when that happens your either confused, trying to think, drunk, or all of the above!"

I growled playfully at her and ended up pushing her off the bed....oops!

"WHAT THE FUCK!"

"I told you to get up!"

"So you fling me on the floor!?"

"Uhh.....yea....it was either that or I get Jimmy to get you up!"

"Uhhh you flinging me on the floor was fine!"

"That's what I thought."

"So why did you wake me up?"

"Cause Matt and Tier and everyone else wants to go to a water park thingy."

"I don't like water!"

Johnny walked into our room without knocking and went over to the tv turned it on before saying.

"Well suck it up!"

"GO FUCK YOURSELF!"

"How about I don't!"

"Well then go get a girlfriend and get laid...oops that's right you can't get a girlfriend cause you look like a monkeys ass!"

"Syn your girlfriend is a bitch in the morning!"

" I know. "

**Tierney's POV**

"WAKE UP MOMMY!"

Okay I love my kid and all but I swear to god sometimes I want to kill her when she wakes me up!

"Why?"

"Cause daddy said if I woke you up he would give me five dollars!"

I groaned and opened my eyes to see my little girl staring down at me.

"I'll give you ten dollars if you go kick daddy in the balls."

"Okay!"

She skipped away and went somewhere. I got up slowly and not as soon as I did I heard Matt.

"OWWWWWWWWW!"

"MOMMY DADDY WENT DOWN!"

"Good baby!"

I walked out into the living room area and couldn't help but laugh at Mattie's helplessness.

"Why the fuck!?"

"Uhhh cause you told her to wake me up!"

"But I love you!"

"And I love you too but I love my sleep more."

Matt groaned and got up slowly making his way to the front door and opened it. Miley ran out to Syn's and Andy's room please don't be fucking each other!

I walked out with Miley and was a little freaked out that Syn's and Andy's door were wide open and there stood Andy, Syn and Johnny yelling at each other over something probably really stupid.

"ATLEAST I HAVE A BOYFRIEND!"

"I'm not GAY!"

"That's not what Tierney said!"

shit!