Rip out My Heart & Run Away With It

Perfect

::Tierney's POV::

"Zacky don't kill my kid!"

"Why would I do that?"

"Honey if Zacky drops you scream okay!"

"Ok mommy."

I kissed Miley's forehead and followed Matt, he looked over at me and smiled and I couldn't help but return the smile.

"So how's life?"

"Uhh pretty hectic touring, singing, not seeing you." He whispered.

I looked at him and he smirked I looked back down at my feet.

"So how have you been?"

"Uhh movie making, signing deals with people, raising a daughter and missing you."

Matt grabbed my arm and made me stop walking I looked at him a little startled he pulled me into his chest and that scent that I always remembered and missed was back.

"Matt!" I whispered.

"Tierney I am so sorry that I left you and Miley not a day goes by that I don't think about that day and I wish I could take back everything I said and did. I am so sorry words can't describe!"

I couldn't believe what Matt was saying to me. I dreamt this at nights that Matt would apoligize and we would get back together and be a happy family. God how I prayed each night for that!

"Matt I want..."

"Tierney I want you back, I'll do anything please! I swear I'll be the best father and the best boyfriend like old times I swear I'll make it up to you!"

I smiled and looked at Matt I could see the need and fire in his eyes.

"Please Tier." He whispered.

"Matt I need you too."

Matt smiled and chuckled a little.

"Good cause I really don't know what I would have done or said if you said no."

I laughed but it was soon cut off with Matt's lips on mine.

Perfect
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment's please! This is dedicated to my best buddy ever I'm like so happy I met her she is like my left lung and I couldn't live without her! I hope you like the story my roasty toasty princess!