Rip out My Heart & Run Away With It

Blowing Bubbles

::Matt's POV::

At the end of the day we all went back to the hotel and Tierney decided to give up her room and check into mine with Miley. I couldn't be any happier. I had just gotten out of the shower and when I walked out I kinda laughed at the scene I saw. Miley and Zacky were on the floor watching Scooby Doo. Rev was chasing Johnny, Ryan Ross to was also watching Scooby Doo. Brian was talking on the phone to his girlfriend Andy, while Tierney was laying on the bed looking up at the ceiling and blowing bubbles.

"Whatcha doin babe?"

She sat up and looked at me.

"Blowing bubbles."

I smiled at how innocent she said it making her smile back. [i[Not even 3 hours together and I'm already falling head over heels for her again

"So what are you blowing bubbles?"

"Well you see I wanted to talk to Syn's girlfriend but he wouldn't let me so I started pouting and he said if I stopped he would give me a cookie so I stopped! And instead I started blowing bubbles."

I shook my head took the bubbles away from her then laid on top of her.

"Whatcha doin Mattie?"

"This"

I said. I leaned down and kissed her sweetly but passionatly. Tierney wrapped her arms around my neck deeping the kiss. She licked my lip a little and I willignly opened my mouth.

"Eww will you two stop making out on the bed will we are her and your daugther is in the room!"

I sat up a little and glared at Jimmy, Johnny and Ryan who were all staring at me kissing Tierney.

"Dont you guys have a life!?"

"Uhh no!" Ryan said and went back to watching tv.

I laughed a little then looked back down at Tierney, she smiled again and kissed me once more on the lips.

"GUESS WHAT!"

Tierney and I both jumped in shocked.

"what the fuck do you want!?"

"Andy is flying out here!"

"Great for her now can I go back to kissing my girl!"

"Uhh...sure..."

I looked back down at Tierney then attacked her lips again.

God I love her
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments please I really need them to continue you!