Thirty Odd Occurrences In Your Everyday Life

Vespa

You never expect it to happen. One minute you’re zooming down the road on your beloved Vespa, the next you’re lying in a heap of destroyed turquoise parts. The dark red of blood clashes with the beautiful bluish green, not so pretty. Pain travels throughout your entire body, you’re not sure what you hurt and what is fine because you’re not conscious enough to think straight. Screaming and sirens and crying and dying fill your head, confusing you even more. What the hell is going on?

You feel objects being quickly lifted off of you, easing a small portion of the pain. You’re carefully lifted up by professional hands and carried into the ambulance. You try to open your eyes, but they only open a small fraction, quickly closing once again. You open and close them, noticing the blurry forms of paramedics rushing around you. Stabbing your arms with needles and placing a mask on your face. they look fully aware of what’s going on. You, on the other hand, are confused. Confused as fuck.

You notice another person laying a few feet away in the ambulance. That must be the douchebag that ran into you with his Hummer. He looks knocked out fully, not even the slightest bit awake. His face is drenched with blood, his arm looks bent out of shape. He looks simply horrific. You hope that you don’t look like that, disgusting.

You feel something jab into your wrist, and things go out faster. You’re no longer able to keep your eyes even the slightest bit open. You fade in and out of consciousness, picking up only bits and pieces of conversations. “Make it” seems to be a commonly said phrase here. You wonder what that could mean, and suddenly it hits you, hard, like a Hummer hitting a Vespa.

What if I don’t make it?

Sure, maybe you should be worried about the other guy right now. But he is the one who hit you, not the other way around. He is the one who drove straight into you and kept going, slamming your small vehicle into another parked car. You’re the one who deserves to live in this situation, right?
♠ ♠ ♠
yay! got it out within three hours of the picture being posted. by the way, this is the picture it was supposed to be based off of. and yes, i am aware that when you posted a picture of a cute little vespa you didn't expect this. but oh well. i like violence. :P