Status: Completed

Lessons Learned

Parker

Knocking softly on the door before opening it, I'm pleased to see that Mr. Bachman must be eating in the Teacher's Lounge today since Mr. Littela is the only other person in the room.

His back is to me and I find myself smiling when I see that his feet are propped up on his desk and his hands are behind his head. Approaching him silently I can feel goosebumps rise on my arms as the breeze from the slightly cracked open window hits me.

When I'm a couple feet from him I see him lean over and blow a small stream of smoke out the window. Wrapping my arms around his shoulders I whisper in his ear, "I'm a better addiction for you. Not to mention I'm healthier too."

Surprisingly he doesn't push me away but the tone in his voice isn't all that warm either.

"Parker what are you doing?"

Snuggling closer I nip his ear before saying innocently enough, "Just picking up where we left off yesterday."

He doesn't say anything and taking that as a maybe- being that he hasn't told me to leave yet- I spin his chair around. Straddling his lap I trail my index fingers on his jawline and tilt his head up so his eyes meet mine.

Leaning down so I'm close enough to kiss him I murmur, "You think you can just push me away like all your past admirers? You think I'm just another foolish teen who has a thing for getting in trouble don't you? You think that if you ignore me, you won't want to fuck me? Heh…"

Kissing him I suck on his bottom lip and start rubbing up against him. Though his jeans I can feel him responding- whether he wants to or not. As if on cue his cell goes off but before he can reach for it I say softly, "Well think again."

Jumping off him I snatch his cell and check the caller. Tossing it to him after seeing it's from Hallie, I say over my shoulder before leaving, "Don't keep your girlfriend waiting now."

He calls out my name but I act like I don't hear him.

If what he wants to say is so important, then he'll have to catch me outside of school to tell me what it is.

It's not like he doesn't have my number now.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry it's a horribly short update but I felt like you guys deserved it (crappy or not). This story is still active don't worry!