Status: Completed

Lessons Learned

Vias

I couldn't stand it. I had been here and Parkers dumb ass friends had treated me like shit and even when they didn’t they were horrible and made a whole bunch of stupid teacher jokes.

That wasn’t even the worst part though. No, the worst part was when they started touching him. His one friend Falla kept fucking touching him.

The first time it happened I honestly thought the boy had ran his hand over his cheek as some sort of friendly gesture. What was happening though was far from friendly.

The boy was pulling at Parker's hair kissing at his cheeks. The anger that filled me made me growl just thinking about it.

I groan to myself I slap the bologna on one of the sandwiches I was making and put it on a plate. Honestly his damn friends didn't deserve anything but I had to make it seem like I was being a good host or his stupid friends may say something about parker staying here and take him away from me and I was not going to let that happening.

Sighing, I knocked on the door and it opened to reveal Parker standing there smiling at me I told myself to focus on his smile and not his friend's arm around his waist.

"Here's your sandwiches." I grumbled out and Parker smiled while murmuring his thanks as they closed the door once more.

Did they not realize this is my house that we were in? I can go anywhere I want to and here his goddamn friends are, closing my own door and keeping me out.

I shook my head to get rid of the thoughts that tried to take over as I headed back into the kitchen to get myself something to eat

Ignore it, I told myself but that got to be even harder as Parker and his friends came into the living room so they could play video games on my plasma TV.

I let them stay for about another hour until I deemed it was time to leave; Parker needed his rest.

Once those damn children got out the door I made Parker lay down.

The boy was smirking at me.

"You were soo jealous." He said and I rolled my eyes.

I contemplated denying it but chose another route. I leaned forward and pressed my lips to his firmly, denying him entrance when he asked for it.

"Damn right I was. Your bastard friends come back here and I'll have to shove their damn sandwiches down their throats." I growled.

Parker just shook his head and pulled me in for another kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
this is my tumblr which will have posts for my updating schedule
as well as extras. e.g. if you mssg me on there and ask for an update from a certain story, I may just b able to do that for you:
writing tumblr.


com/sub?