Status: Completed

Lessons Learned

Vias

Hurriedly, I threw Parker onto bed, kissing all over his body. "V-vias..." He moaned as I started biting and sucking at the boy's body.

I smirked at him, a smile on my face at the boy's involuntary moans.

"Stop...teasing..." He breathed out.

"But baby, I thought you liked to be teased..." I murmured, biting down on his neck, making sure to get his sweet spot and were he to be standing, he would be going weak at the knees.

Parker put his hands in my hair and tugged at it, causing me to groan a little. "Now who's the tease?" I asked, chuckling as Parker whined.

"I don't care Vias, just...hurry up..." He complained panting with his head tilted back in a quite erotic way, hurrying my actions.

"As you wish, my dear." I whispered, trying to sound romantic as I bit at his hip on my way to the part of his body that begged for my attention. "How badly do you want me?" I asked, smirking at how needy the boy was being. I loved that I was the only one who could make him that way. "Will you beg for me?" I asked him, wanting him to know who he belonged to.

"Vias, damnit, at this point, I'd do anything..." He let out a strangled cry as I started pushing a finger into his tight orifice.

I didn't waste too much time getting him ready before I was lining myself up to his hips. I glanced at Parker who nodded, telling me he was ready for me tofuck his brains out begin.

I pushed in, watching my love's face screwed up in pain. I kissed away his tears until he nodded once more, telling me to continue.

I pulled out before shoving myself right back into him, getting a little deeper with each thrust. Once Parker was use to the pain, he began slamming his hips back against my own. I began angling myself inside of him, searching for his spot and pounding into it once I found it.

"V-vias!" Parker called out my name, our movements getting quicker and quicker the more Parker screamed for it.

I reached down to pump his cock for all I was worth, the speed of my hands matching my hips.

Too soon, we screamed our releases, shouting our love for one another and milking out our orgasms until we were both spent.

After we cleaned up, I laid down facing Parker who sighed contentedly.

"Never leave me." He said, leaning forward and pressing his lips to my own.

I chuckled, "you couldn't get rid of me if you wanted to." I told him, smiling and returning the sweet kiss.

Parker sighed dramatically, "Well then I guess I am stuck with you." He pouted.

I rolled my eyes as the boy who was so obedient only a short while reverted to his naturally stubborn state.

"Yeah," I said, pulling his hips so he could cuddle against me, "I guess you are stuck with me."
“Speaking of being stuck with someone…” He murmured, looking up at me shyly, “I was wondering if maybe…youwouldconsidergettingapet?” He asked and I shook my head, chuckling a little.

“Sweetie, what are you trying to say?” I asked, chuckling a little at his nervousness.

“…A pet.” He said, staring at my chest before tilting his head to look up at me from his spot on my chest. “I…could never have one…there.” He whispered, referring to his…previous living arrangements.

I smiled, leaning down and pressing my lips to his. “Baby, I’ll give you whatever you want.” I told him, slipping my arms around the boy’s waist. “As long as you give me what I want.” I whispered the joking words suggestively in Parker’s ear.

The boy giggled. “Whenever you want it.” He said, sliding his body on top of mine to kiss at my lips passionately before rolling to my other side, tugging my hips so I turned towards him.

“Love you.” I told him as he once again pressed himself against me.

“I love you too.” He said back and I kissed his forehead once more before falling asleep, the boy I loved in my arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
hello everyone!!!
this is my last chapter:/I know it took way too long.
and next is the last-last chapter, so sad! I love these two:D

yay for lovey-dovey hapiness!!!

read

com/sub?