Status: Completed

Lessons Learned

Vias

Yesterday was the day Parker decided to tell me that he would let me do anything to him.

I shivered as I thought about it, but Hallie, holding my hand across the console in the car on the way to school turned back the air conditioner, thinking I was cold.

She said no words as we got out and went to our respective classes. Yep, we’d had yet another fight last night, and it hasn’t been pleasant living with her since.

Not that she hollers and screams or anything, no, what she does is worse. She just doesn’t talk to me at all. She realized that was a good form of punishment because I am a very social creature and I need someone to talk to, to connect with, and I hated to say it, but I was almost looking forward to seeing Parker today, because at least I knew he wouldn’t ignore me. He’d do the exact opposite.

I yawned and stepped into the classroom, regretting those last thoughts when I saw that I was alone in there, only Parker sitting in a desk and looking at me with a smirk prevalent on his features.

“Where is everyone?” I asked before checking my watch to make sure I wasn’t late.

Parker shrugged and I sat down in the big comfy teacher’s chair. “Not gonna say anything.” He said. “Why should you get something you want if I can’t have something I want?” He said, pouting a little.

I rolled my eyes. “Because what you want is illegal.” I said, and Parker scoffed.

“Who said I wanted you.” He asked; his one eyebrow arched higher than the other. I rolled my eyes.

“Who do you want then, because the tent in your pants says it’s a person…unless your into bestiality.” I said, looking at him with a strange face.

Parker blushed a little at my ‘tent’ comment and pulled his jacked from around his shoulders to set in his lap. “No I don’t.” He said, and the way he looked at me made me look like he was hardly four years old.

I sighed, tiring of this game quickly. “So, kid.” I said, remembering how he twitched a little in anger yesterday when I said that to him.

Just as I wanted, he glared at me a little and I smirked for once today. “I’m not telling you anything.” He said, and I shrugged, grabbing the bag I had walked in with and the lesson plan booklet, heading towards the door, but Parker was already there.

“One kiss, and I’ll tell you.” He breathed out, suddenly confident once more.

“Like I’d ever willingly kiss you-“

Before I could finish my sentence, Parker jumped up and leaned his body against mine, his arms wrapping around my neck and pressing his lips to my own.

Surprisingly, his lips were rather soft. He must have put on chap stick.

Then I noticed what was really going on, and pushed him off of me, though a soft, satisfied smile remained on his face, and a fiery look in his eyes. I liked the kiss too.

“They went to the library.” He said simply, and grabbing his bag, walked out of the room, leaving me to follow.
♠ ♠ ♠
it's short but it's something:D
i honestly expected it to be shoerter than that,.....so be happy!!!!!!!

THEY KISSED!!!!!!!!
that deserves some comments:D