Sequel: Envy

Depression

1/1

Depression is alone, always. He wishes that the others would not pick on him or be scared of him because of the way he dresses. Dark coloured clothing and long black and purple hair styled in an "emo" flip. Loud metal music blasting through headphones as he sketches what he feels. Alone. Pushed around. Wishing he was dead. He never found Love since his parents wanted nothing to do with him. Rage accompanies him occasionally but never around often. Sorrow is around enough to be considered a friend but is not. Depression believes if he can meet Courage, he can do one of two things: Commit suicide or start meeting new people. Fat chance since he tends to avoid people. Pity wants him to be happy but she doesn't do anything to help.

But one day, he meets someone he never thought he would. Love. He believes that Love is the most wonderful man in the world. And Love feels the same way. They get together and face ridicule everyday for it. The insults thrown their way just go ignored by Love while Depression gets Hurt by every word or action. But Love helps Depression overcome them and soon both are feeling in Love.

Zacky no longer cares about the comments about him being an "Emo Fag" or going to Hell for Love Matt. Zacky still wears dark clothes and listens to loud music but he is Carefree and in Love. With Matt always by his side. No matter what.

THE END
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments good or bad are waaaaaaay appreciated. :D
And sorry if there are any mistakes, this was typed on my iPod touch but I'm sure there aren't any.... I hope >.>
Hope you liked it :D

xoxo Erin :)