Status: forgot about this so might continue

Nevermind

sprawl

Anyways, she seemed okay. She wasn't in any of my classes, I saw her in the halls maybe once or twice and we mumbled a "hello."

I only talked to her at lunch. I was at the corner store with Kaede. Kaede is my friend, she can be a bitch sometimes. Not to me though. We went outside to smoke a cigarette or two and she asked to join us. I knew Kaede would probably hate her.
"Can you spare one?" Karolina asked. I nodded reluctantly. I kept my head down as I took a couple drags.
"Ilya, are you going to introduce me or not?" Kaede insisted, grinning. Karolina gave a weak smile.
"I'm Karolina."
"Pleasure to meet you. I'm Kaede." Kaede had a weird look on her face that I knew all too well, "I am going to fuck you up" but with a lovely deceiving smile. I didn't know what she was going to do with her, but Karolina was strong.

Soon she was eating with Kaede and Felicia and the rest of us. They had adopted her like a baby deer, or a kitten down a storm drain; showering her with attention, even the guys. I was secretly waiting for them to throw her out; like trash, complete rubbish.

I was trying to ignore her. She brushed past me once in the halls, whispering something in ukrainian. "Ne otrymaty vashi nadiï " whatever she was talking about, she said "Don't get your hopes up" I don't even remember these days too well. September to the end of November was a blur, too many things had happened since then that it didn't matter. I was helpless, I was ignorant. I had never known what to say to anybody or feel towards certain things. Kaede and Karolina were inseparable, two peas in one fucking pod. This whole act was really sickening me.