Status: i well keep writing no matter what

12 hours in hell

prologue

im not the type off girl that you just meet,then all of a sudden where friends.im the type of girl that will put you in check,in make you shut up.i don't like people running over me,in i hate people who think they know me.they don't. but they will never know that.i have been told a thoundsand times"people talk shit all the time,you just have to be the bigger person in let bye gones be bye gones."but thas bull shit when it comes to me, christine walker and tony perry. every since the sceond grade he has been a totally ass to me.im having a good day,hell mess it up. how? you say. just last week he spreaded a rumor saying i was "a easy fuck."people believed it in a heart beat.now all i get is alot of mean looks form all th girls and alot of horny looks from the guys.but thats old news.now at first i use to have a huge crush on this boy,but the first time i talked to him .he poured milk on me. and over and over again almost everyday untill my brother came up to the school.then he started to rip up my homework.he called me" a little daddys girl."and he told if i ever told anybody that i was going to reget it.in i did, i told in the next day i came to school all the girls wanted to jump me. some did,that day was my last day at that school.i transfed into a all girls school.in thats when i meet my best fiend in the whole wide world lena carter,in thats when i grew a back bone. with her no one bullyed me or her.that day no one ever mess with me every again,and i thought i was done with tony perry, boy wasnt i wrong. after my first year and sceond year of high school with him. we both hated each other so much we could not be in the same room togather with out atleast two teachers present.but this year im back in im ready for whatever so called the"bad ass" the"tatoo maniac." he'll just have to meet the "reaper"
♠ ♠ ♠
this is my very first story so i need help please tell me what you think.or what you guys want me to change.

bring the horizon-for stevie wonder's eyes only this song help me write this story