Status: Attackative

Jagged Edges

Gian

Straight. As I sat on the dock with L'von waiting for our friends and watching several other young shirtless sailors, I realized I never would be. How could I be expected to pay attention to the bodies of girls when all of these tanned, muscular, teenage boys are around? Seriously.

Besides, penises are beautiful. I mean, I'm a virgin but I've definitely had experiences. Enough to know I'm probably the gayest kid in the state.

"Hey Gian!" A girls voice calls from the end of the dock. I tear my eyes away from the buff Hispanic boy on the boat next to ours and see Skipper racing towards us, Bradley and Jade following behind.

"Hey guys." I greet, smiling. "Climb aboard the Navy Brat and grab a life vest."

Skipper takes L'vons outstretched hand and he helps her step over the raining safely into the boat before turning to Jade and doing the same. Bradley helps himself and smiles. "Why do we have to wear life vests and you don't?"

I roll my eyes and push him further into the boat. "It was one of our parents conditions. We're both competitive swimmers and licensed sailors but you aren't."

His mouth forms an 'O' and he slips on the white vest without further question. Skipper complains about potential tan lines but she's ultimately ignored.

How can I pay attention to her when a very shirtless Treason is walking down the dock? He's walking along side Sabrina and they're far enough away that I can stare openly at his perfect body. 

Seriously, this man should be famous just for his chest alone. And those hip bones. God. 

They get closer and I'm forced to look away as L'von greets them enthusiastically. Soon they're on board and strapped into life vests, the white vinyl material marring my view of Treason's pecs.

Ivy is the only one we're waiting for but we're not waiting long before she comes strutting down the dock, waist encircled in a white inner tube, arms supported by floaties, nose covered in sunscreen and big floppy hat perched on her head. I suppress a  giggle as I help her into the boat but skipper isn't as subtle.

"What on earth are you wearing?"

"I'm prepared." Ivy smiles.

I laugh at the horrified look on Skippers face and pull on Ivy's arm. "We have life vests and sunscreen."

"Oh that's perfect!" She exclaims, taking the vest from me and working it on over the other floating devices. L'von tries to explain to her that there's a slim to none chance that anyone is falling off the boat but to no avail. I simply laugh at my friend and grab a bottle of sunscreen to bring to everyone else. 

Sabrina takes it eagerly and starts covering herself in it as L'von calls me over to help set off. He lowers the motor into the water and I pull the rope in before shoving off. 

"I thought we were sailing." Bradley calls from his seat on the bow.

"We have to wait until we're out away from other boats because once the sails are up, we're at the mercy of the wind." L'von explains, putting the motor into action and steering us out. "Don't wanna risk an accident."

I join everyone around the side of the boat and frown slightly when I notice Treason rubbing sunscreen on the top of Sabrina's back. The infamous place that no one can reach on their own.

What I wouldn't give to have his hands on me like that. I sincerely hope he's gay.

He doesn't drag it out longer than necessary and loosens his vest to rub some over his chest.

"Careful, bro. I don't know if the water is that cold." L'von seems to come out of nowhere, whispering in my ear and scaring me half to death. I quickly check myself and find nothing, to my relief. My brother dodges my punch but I catch his shoulder on the rebound.

"That wasn't funny!"

"Yeah it was. What's not funny is you drooling over Treason like he's the god of Annapolis."

"But he totally is." I whine. "Look at that body."

"Hey, reminder: I'm not gay." He snorts, shutting off the motor as soon as we're far enough away. I help him raise the sails and check, double check, triple check everything before settling down with our friends.

Treason is mostly quiet, as usual, but he definitely contributes to the conversation, smiling and laughing with us happily. He mostly only answers me and Sabrina and L'von but progress is progress. 

Hours pass full of laughter and jokes. Everyone seems to get along which is exactly what I was hoping for. Now, if only the rest of the night could go as smoothly. We decide to head back as the sun begins to set.

I pull the sails down as L'von checks, double checks, tripple checks everything to make sure the boat is stable and okay.

Before I have a chance to tie down and secure the mast, Treason's muscles catch my eye as he stands and stretches. The skin on his biceps and shoulders ripple in a way that captures my full attention.

Suddenly, something hits me dead on and knocks me straight back into the ice cold water. I vaguely hear screams and shouts as I kick to the surface, a dull pain throbbing through my shoulder.

As soon as my head breaks the surface, a pair of hands grab my arms, firmly but gently, and pull me into the boat swiftly. A towel is wrapped around my shoulders and Sabrina has me in her arms before I'm aware of what's happening. It's all over as fast and unexpectedly as it happened.

I pull away from Sabrina slightly and give her a look, teeth still chattering from the coldness of the water. "How the hell did you pull me in?"

She shakes her head and laughs. "Treason pulled you in." She explains. Then, in a lower voice. "I think you scared him pretty badly. He was the first to scream."

I look up at my savior who's pointedly avoiding my gaze and nudge him with my foot. He looks at me after a second and I smile. "Thank you."

He lets a small smile come across his own features as he nods and looks away again. L'von observes this exchange with a knowing look before announcing that there's been enough excitement for one boat trip and finally lowering the motor into the water, propelling us back to our dock.
♠ ♠ ♠
A little excitement for you. What do you guys think about Treason being the 'hero'? And I have to give my sister, UnderTheThought, credit for helping me start this chapter off. The first two lines we're inspired by her.

Hoax and What Nots
miss.sobriety
Emochick920
mattuee.
UnderTheThought
hopes anchor
Skwahdala
[His nickname is actually Sunny but that bit comes in later ;)]
Ms.Snickers
Jeska
Treason

I can never say thank you enough to everyone who comments and reads. Especially those who comment every chapter. I seriously don't deserve it but thank you all for loving this story as much as I do!

Leave me your thoughts?