Status: Attackative

Jagged Edges

Gian

"So remind me again why you can't hang out with me on the day before our one month?" Seth asks, bouncing on my bed a bit and pulling me down on his lap. 

I can't stop the giggle that escapes my throat and I press a kiss to his lips. "Because I have a best friend who I promised to hang out with tonight. I'll be with you all day tomorrow."

"Can't Sabrina take a raincheck?" He complains, kissing my neck softly. "Let me take you out to dinner."

"You take me out to dinner every Saturday, I think you can skip one." I reason. "And you know I meant Treason."

"Ugh. Not that guy."

"Yes, that guy." I roll my eyes. "Why don't you like him?"

"Oh, you mean other than the fact that he's completely in love with my boyfriend?" Seth scoffs.

"He is not." I mumble, blushing a little. In all honesty I've been questioning my relationship with Seth a lot lately, wondering if it was such a good idea to let him in so easily. This is mainly the result of me realizing that my feelings for Treason aren't going away. At least, not until I can explore them.

And I've noticed things in Treason's behavior as well. Just small things like the way he looks at me sometimes or the songs he chooses to sing me. Sometimes I find myself really happy with Seth but sometimes I just really wish he was a certain black haired senior.

"Gian, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you baby. I just see the way he looks at you and it gets under my skin." He growls, tightening his grip around my waist.

With a grunt, I wiggle out of his possessive grasp and stand in front of him. "Seth, Treason's just my friend. You're my boyfriend. You have to trust me."

"I do. It's him I'm worried about."

"Well, I trust him," I insist. "So you should too.

He grumbles a bit and I just smile, kissing him slowly before pulling him up. He frowns. "I have to leave now, don't I?"

"Yes baby. Treason told me his mom has dinner ready at seven. It's six-thirty and I still have to get ready."

"You look fine to me." Seth protests.

I lead him downstairs and to the door. "Don't act like that."

"Act like what?"

"Like you don't want me to go."

"But I don't want you to go." He whines.

"Well I am." I say pointedly.

Seth sighs and nods. "I know. You're very strong willed. That's one of the things I like about you."

I grin and lean up to plant a final kiss on his lips. "Bye. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Yes, you will." Seth winks, burrowing further into his coat and heading out to his car. I watch until he disappears around the corner.

But as soon as he's out of sight he's also out of mind and I run upstairs to get ready to go to Treason's house. We've known each other for over four months and he's been over here plenty of times, but this is the first time he's ever invited me to his house. I finally get to meet his mom, the woman who inspired him to take up music. That also means I get to meet Amren, his once suicidal brother

I pick out an outfit quickly and grab the keys from my dad, promising to be home by eleven before hopping in the car and following the directions Treason texted to me earlier. Before long, I find his car in the driveway of a nice two story house and I park beside it. As I hop out and approach his door, I can't help but feel both excited and nervous.

I don't have time to register either of these emotions fully as the door flings open, revealing a shorter and younger version of Treason. "Hey."

"Hi." 

"You're Gian?"

"Yeah."

"You're short."

"You're blunt."

"Nice of you to notice." He grins, looking more like a different person and not his brother. "You wanna come in?"

"That'd be nice." I laugh, stepping inside as he steps aside.

Treason walks into the foyer, pulling on a shirt, hair wet from what I assume was a shower. "Ren, was that the door?"

"Yeah." He says. "Gian's cool."

"Hi Sunny."

He smiles and leans down for a hug. "Hey Gigi. This is my brother, Amren."

"I figured."

Treason raises an eyebrow but Amren just walks away. "Ignore him. He can be weird."

"I like him." I grin.

He rolls his eyes and leads me to the kitchen where a middle aged blond woman is cooking. "Gian, this is my mom. Ma, Gian."

She wipes her hands on a towel and holds one out for me to shake. "Nice to finally meet you, Gian."

"You too, Mrs. Gray."

"Please. Call me Laura."

"Miss Laura." I compromise.

"That'll work." She smiles. "Dinner will be ready in five minutes. You boys go wash up."

Treason shows me to the bathroom and smiles as he watches me wash up. I raise an eyebrow. "What?"

"Nothing. I'm just glad you're here is all." He shrugs.

"Me too." I say softy. "Now hurry up. I'm starving."

Once the four of us are seated, Miss Lauren murmurs a quick prayer and then dinner is served. There's some sort of teriyaki chicken dish, which completely blows me away, accompanied by a rice dish that compliments it well.

When everyone is done, Treason and Miss. Lauren clean up while Amren takes me to the living room and flips on the TV to a show I vaguely recognize. 

After a few minutes, Amren turns to me. "You know, don't you? He told you about what happened? About me?"

I hesitate for a second before nodding. "Yeah. I'm sorry. Is he not supposed to say anything?"

"No, it's fine. I'm glad he told you. He's never told anyone, I think. I'm happy that he's finally opening up to someone." He smiles. "You're good for him."

Treason comes into the room before I have a chance to tell Amren that Treason's good for me too. He drops down beside me, stealing the remote from his brother and passing it to me. "Guests choose the channel bro."

"Dude," Amren scoffs, standing up. "You're so whipped."

"We don't go out." Treason says quickly. "He has a-"

"YeahYeah." He interrupts. "He's got a boyfriend. That doesn't change a damn thing." 

And I can't help but read into his words. What does that even mean? 
♠ ♠ ♠
I really like this chapter for a lot of reasons. Any guesses as to why?

matthuee.
JessicStar
Tongue Tied Ideas. 
Emochick920
miss.sobriety
Hot Chelle Rae
DeceptiveDani


Thank you! You dudes are why I had a good day today.

The song from last chapter was 30 Days by NeverShoutNever. I totally forgot to link it but here it is :)

Let me know what you think?