Status: Attackative

Jagged Edges

Gian

Despite the fact that I wake up at five AM every single morning to go to the gym with dad and L'von, my mind and body protest the early awakening every time. Dad and L'von are morning people which absolutely baffles me. How could anyone like leaving the warmth and safety of their bed?

Mom is a night person like me, which I think is much more reasonable. I mean, night time is when everything interesting happens. Hell, sometimes people wait for night time to do interesting things.

But nevertheless, I'm up and dressed by five thirty and waiting for my brother in the kitchen. Dad hands me a power bar, our normal pre-workout snack. Actual breakfast is cooked and eaten after the gym.

"So Gian," He starts, leaning against the counter and looking at me with smile crinkled eyes. "What's been going on with you lately?"

Dad didn't take the news about Seth very well. He went on a rampage that resulted in Seth dropping his class. It was definitely in his best interest, honesty.

Now, he sounds like he knows something I haven't told him yet and my mind immediately jumps to Treason. Saturday was when he told me he likes me. Two days ago. I haven't told anyone but L'von but that's only because the subject hasn't come up until now. Being with Treason is so natural that it seems like we've been together for ages.

"Well, you know that Sunny came over on Saturday, right?" Dad nods. "He sang me a song and told me he likes me."

My dad smiles and takes a bite from his power bar. "It that why you've been so happy these past couple days?"

I can feel my cheeks heat up and I nod. "Yeah, I suppose."

"Well, I have a confession to make," He fake sighs. "Treason came to see me yesterday."

I raise an eyebrow in curiosity. Treason didn't even come to see me yesterday. We talked and texted for hours but I hadn't physically seen him. "Why?"

"He asked me if he could date you." Dad says, respect and slight disbelief coloring his tone. "Treason actually asked for my permission to take you out."

My eyes widen. "Really? He did?"

"Son, I swear on Papí's life." Dad laughs. "That boy has balls and he likes to do things right. I really respect that. I don't see why you didn't go out with him sooner. He's obviously been your first choice for months."

I smile and nod. "Yeah, it took a while but we're together now. That's what matters."

"You're right."

"Wait. What'd you say? You said yes, right?"

He laughs a deep, booming laugh and says, "Of course. He clearly makes you happy and he's a good boy. I wouldn't take that from you. Plus, I like him a lot. Besides, even if I said no that wouldn't stop you." Dad points out. "You're a Vercillian. We're stubborn."

Just then L'von walks in, gym bag in hand. "Yeah, we are." He grumbles. "All I wanted was five more minutes but nooooooo."

"Gym time has been five AM every day since you were twelve." Dad says sternly.

With that he leads us to the car and towards Golds Gym. We've definitely gotten full use of our memberships there. Even though dad acts as our personal trainer, he's still spent a lot of money to insure that we get the full experience. 

Despite the fact that L'von hopes to be on broadway and I don't yet know what I'd like to be, keeping in shape is extremely important to us. It was for dad and he kinda got us into the habit. I guess it's a good thing but it can get tiring at times. Going to the gym, being heath conscience; sometimes I think it's unnecessary but then I remember how good I feel after a nice workout. 

Dad sets us on our usual routine. Treadmills and stairclimbers for cardio and then reps. Two sets of ten for each muscle group until all of them have been properly and extensively exercised. Once that's done we cool down with an extremely tame yoga routine.

When we're completely finished, we head home and start morning chores. L'von cleans all the windows on the lower floor while I dust and vacuum. Later we'll have to do the upstairs but for now, we're done.

For the first time in weeks I manage to snag the shower first which ultimately gives me more time to get ready to see my boyfriend. 

My boyfriend. Treason is my boyfriend. I honestly can't wrap my head around it. I didn't think it'd ever happen. 

I get dressed in a pair of black skinnies and a bright blue t-shirt that makes my eyes pop brilliantly. I button a light gray vest over it and slide my feet into my favorite pair of Speery's. Once I deem myself worthy of being seen with a guy like Treason, I go downstairs and into the kitchen.

Mom smiles at me brightly and kissed my head. "Good morning baby."

"Morning mommy. What's for breakfast?" I wonder, sitting at my place at the table and taking a sip of the orange juice mom poured me.

"Your favorite." She answers proudly, placing a stack of pancakes in front of me. There's bacon making a smile and a slice of strawberry for the nose. The eyes and hair are made of whipped cream and syrup. It's exactly how she used to make it when I was five. My mommy is the best in the world.

"Je t'aime, mama."

"Oui oui, Je t'aime." She laughs.

L'von comes down shortly after I'm done and inhales his breakfast before ushering me out of the door, claiming that we'll be late. It's only seven thirty and school doesn't start until eight but I'm not complaining. It's more time with Treason.

When we pull into the parking lot of the school, I immediately spot Treason standing under a tree talking to Sabrina and Ivy. I can't stop the smile that takes over my face, nor do I want to. I'm out of the car and halfway across the parking lot before L'von has fully put the car into park and if he says anything, I don't hear it.

Treason beams when he sees me and immediately opens his arms to me. I blush a bit as he wraps me in his arms and I squeeze him back tightly. I don't think I've ever felt more at home with anyone who wasn't my family. He leans down and kisses me happily.

"Good morning beautiful." He murmurs.

"Indeed it is." I giggle, kissing him again.

The girls both 'AWW' and exchange knowing smiles. Treason rolls his eyes and tightens his grip around me. God, could this morning get any better?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, sorry it took a few days. I kinda took a break from the daily updates. I think I'll do them a little more spaced out this time. I was trying to make a goal and I did. Maybe I should set a new one? Chapter 50 by New Years? Think I can do it ;)

JessicStar
Emochick920
DiedAgainToday
Key To Loneliness
Can I bite you baby?
Sarcastically Blunt
miss.sobriety
Lovecrush1
matthuee.
DeceptiveDani
Kodiizee
Tongue Tied Ideas.
UnderTheThought


Thank you guys so much! I'm really glad you like how it all happened. Gian is a cutie and Treason is a sweetie. It happens :D

Let me know what you think?