Status: Attackative

Jagged Edges

Treason

A lot of shit has happened in my life and not all of it has happened to me but it sure as hell impacted me. All of that built up. Another brick added to that wall I like to hide behind.

Tons of people have wondered what I was hiding from, why I was so hesitant to let people in. Gian has been the only one to care enough to find a sledge hammer to break the walls down, and I truly love him for it. Not just that though. There's something about him that makes me want to be close to him. I haven't had that feeling since middle school, and I sure as hell have never felt the way I do about Gian for anyone else.

It's scary but it's a feeling I welcome.

I let that feeling course through me as I walk through the empty hallways. Gian volunteered to hang posters for his GSA during study hall and I promised to join him after talking to Mr. Rexroth.

Just as I'm wondering where he is, a blur of blue and grey flies around the corner and crashes into my chest before slamming to the floor. My boyfriend looks up at me with wide eyes that quickly melt into an adoring gaze.

"Sunny! Oh god, I've never been happier to see anyone in my life." He exclaims breathlessly, scrambling to his feet and hiding behind me.

"What's going on?" I ask confusedly.

Then two angry looking jocks skid around the corner as come to a stop in front of me. They're both shorter than me but more muscular. Though, if it came down to it, I could kick both of their asses easily.

I raise an eyebrow. "Problem?"

The taller of the two glares at Gian and actually snarls. "This little faggot-"

"Hey. Watch your mouth." I warn. His mouth snaps closed and he looks at me with a slight hint of fear in his eye. I can only assume that he's heard the rumors. Good. "Gian, tell me what happened." I say, not taking my eyes off the jocks.

"Well," He starts, fingering the hem of my shirt. "I was hanging the posters and they saw and started making fun of me. I told them to go fuck each other and that one," He points to the shorter of the two. "Said 'you'd like it better if we fucked you, wouldn't you?' and so I said 'no cause you probably have a small dick' and then I flicked them off and they started chasing me and then I ran into you . . ." He trails off.

I smile. Yeah, that sounds like something Gian would do. The taller of the two steps closer and, with more confidence in his voice than on his face, says, "Look man, why don't you just get out of the way and let us teach the fag a lesson."

I laugh at the sheer ignorance of these two. "Why the fuck would I let you touch my boyfriend?"

"Boyfriend?" He asks incredulously.

"Yeah. Now, why don't you two go back to whatever hole you crawled out of? And if I hear that you so much as look at Gian the wrong way, I'm coming after you personally." I growl. With wide eyes, they both nod in agreement and practically run back the way they came. I turn to Gian and examine him. "Are you okay?"

"More than okay." He beams, throwing his arms around my waist. "You sounded terrifying."

"The rumors come in handy sometimes." I hug him back tightly and lean down when he leans up for a kiss. 

"No one has ever stood up for me like that. Well, except for my brother but he doesn't count." He giggles adorably. "How can I ever repay you?"

I tap my chin, pretending to think about it, though I already have something in mind. "Would you be willing to give up your undoubtedly thrilling Friday night to go out with me?"

Gian's eyes light up brilliantly and I take a mental picture of how the color of his shirt really brings out the color of his eyes. "I'd be more than willing."

"Great." I smile and wrap an arm around his shoulders. "Now where are these posters we're supposed to be hanging?"
♠ ♠ ♠
AndButSo
I like this chapter, personally. Not entirely sure why but I really do. This wasn't supposed to take three days but it's here now! And the next chapter is even half written already! I'll see what I can do in terms of updating tomorrow.

Sarcastically Blunt
Tongue Tied Ideas.
Derek Flyz
Lovecrush1 [x2]
Leaaaaaaaah 
JessicStar
Emochick920
DiedAgainToday [x2]
Ashley the Twisted
miss.sobriety
sacreligiousx
UnderTheThought
matthuee.
DeceptieDani
Can I bite you baby?
I Killed The Scene


Thank you guys! I really can't say it enough. I'm actually very surprised that so many people actually like this story. 

Let me know what you think?