Status: Attackative

Jagged Edges

Gian

One month ago to the day is when Treason first asked me out. January 13th was the day. It really hasn't felt like an entire month but now it's February 13th and, mathematically speaking, it's been a month. 

Neither one of us really believes in celebrating the one month anniversary type things because it really just takes away from the big things like the one year anniversary. But hey, that doesn't mean we're not recognizing it. We've made plans to spend the entire day together. 

Besides,  when he accepted the feature spot in the showcase, that was pretty  much a signed deal that we wouldn't be able to spend as much time together as we have been. I've hardly seen him all week. Between all of the beginning preparations, Treason's time has been scarce. 

He always calls me in the morning though, and we text all day, often even talking well into the night, but it's really not the same as getting to kiss him and feel his arms around me. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad that he took the position, I just wish that we could spend more time together.

I think he does too. That's probably why he agreed to come to my GSA meeting with me after school today. I didn't even have to use the puppydog eyes. Almost as soon as the dismissal bell rings, my phone vibrates in my pocket. I check the screen to see Treason smiling up at me and answer it with a grin.

"Hey."

"Hey baby, I have to clear something with Rexroth really quick so I'll just meet you there, okay?"

"Okay," I smile, loving the fact that he called me baby. I'm a sucker when it comes to affection like that. "You could have just texted me though."

"I wanted to hear your voice." He admits.

"You're so cheesy."

"Yeah, so?" He laughs. We hang up and I make my way to the French teacher's classroom, Mr Hannan, also know as one of the two GSA advisors.

"Hey Gian." Logan greets as I walk into the room.

"Hey, how's it going?" I ask, sinking down into the chair next to him.

"My sister finally came out to my parents." He says proudly.

I lean closer and hug him tightly. "That's great!"

"Yeah, it's like a huge weights has been lifted off my shoulders." 

"That's really amazing. You shouldn't have had to carry that around with you and I'm glad you don't have to anymore." I grin. Logan is the kind of guy who stresses about everything. He's really sweet and honestly very charming but he has this way of worrying that's really off-putting. 

He walked in on his sister and her 'friend' almost four months ago and that's when he started coming to meetings, to learn more about everything. He's a really supportive big brother and I think that's why he worried so much. I'm just glad he doesn't have to anymore.

The door opens again and four little freshman girls walk in, whispering excitedly about something. That something is made clear when Treason walks in behind them. He still has a bad reputation but I'm trying to clear it. I'm sick of people trying to warn me away from him. I know him better than anyone at this school.

Treason spots me and smiles, coming over and taking the seat on the other side of me. He drapes an arm over the back of my chair and leans in close to whisper in my ear. "Sorry I'm late."

"Don't be." I whisper back, pulling his arm around my shoulder. "You're here now."

Treason grins and captures my lips in a kiss. Logan clears his throat and I break away smiling. Treason looks over at him and raises an eyebrow. "I didn't know you were gay."

Logan's cheeks flush pink and he stutters, "I-I'm n-not."

My boyfriend looks confused for a second before realization washes over him. "Gay-straight Alliance. Right. Sorry."

"It's okay." Logan mumbles. A few more people come in, including Bradley who sits on Treason's other side. There's a total of fourteen people here before Mr Hannan begins.

"Hey everyone, thanks for being here." He greets. He goes through introductions and summarizes what we went over last week before leaning back on his desk and crossing his arms. "Okay guys, now I know you don't want to talk about this but Valentines Day is tomorrow and I know that some of you are planning on having sex."

I blink at the sudden change of topic. I hadn't even realized that tomorrow is Valentines Day. Treason and I haven't made any plans which either means that he forgot too or that he's plotting something. He avoids my gaze and just smiles. Yeah, he's plotting something.

"Now," Mr Hannan continues, "We've spent some time talking about sex. Safe sex is great sex, remember? That being said, it's against every rule for me to do this, but I have condoms and other contraceptives available for you guys. Don't be embarrassed to ask for them or get them. I'd rather give you a condom than give you a ride to the clinic for an STD or pregnancy test, okay?" 

There's a general air is uncomfortableness but Treason just looks amused. He leans in close to whisper in my ear again. "The first GSA meeting you ask me to come to and this is the conversation. If you wanna have sex all you have to do is ask."

I roll my eyes and smile too. We've talked about this before and we both agreed that we aren't ready yet. I know he's just joking. I turn to him and whisper back, "Trust me, if I wanted to have sex we certainly wouldn't be here right now."

He laughs a little under his breath and leans away. Bradley shoots us both curious and questioning looks which only makes Treason laugh harder. God, his laugh is sexy.

The meeting ends less than an hour later and Treason and I leave hand in hand, Bradley by our side. I admit, in anyone's opinion we'd be an unlikely trio. One of the most popular guys in school, the outcast, and the boy who fucked up the status quo. Honestly, it sounds strange even to me but I wouldn't change it for anything.

Bradley bids us goodbye and heads off to his own car as we approach Treasons. We settle into the warmth and I turn to him. "What are you planning for tomorrow?"

"Nothing." He says innocently.

"Liar."

"Yeah," He admits, "But I'm not telling you."

"Why not?"

"You really don't understand the concept of a surprise, do you?"

"Sunny, please?"

"No. I'm not giving in this time."

I pout and cross my arms over my chest in a very childlike fashion as he navigates the streets to my house. I'm still pouting as he parks and turns off the engine. My boyfriend sighs and leans across the center console to kiss me. "Done be like that, baby. Just let it happen. You'll love it, I promise. Now come on. Your mom invited me over for a nice dinner. Don't spoil it with that adorable pout."

My mood melts with his words and I kiss him back happily before following him inside. I really couldn't ask for anything better than him. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Haa. Awkward. Okay, so I honestly haven't decided of there's gonna be smut in this story or not. Like, I don't know if I'd be able to write it. In my mind they're both still innocent, which is way new for me. So. Yeah. I just don't know.

I forgot to link the song last chapter. It was Love Song by Sara Bareilles. 

miss.sobriety
Lovecrush1
Ashley the Twisted
Emochick920
eragorn122
Tongue Tied Ideas.
Sarcastically Blunt
DiedAgainToday
JessicStar
UnderTheThought


ThankYouThankYouThankYou. I love you guys to death, you don't even know. Ugh. 

On another note, does anyone listen to the band Conditions? Oh god, they're so good and they're really nice dudes. And also, very very good live. Please go check them out. Perhaps I'll use them for my next song....

Let me know what you think?