Status: Attackative

Jagged Edges

Treason

The only reason I ever gave Valentines Day a second thought was to make sure my mom had a nice day. A simple arrangement of flowers and a small dinner is pretty much the extent of what I did. This year is different though. I have a 'special someone' who I intend to spoil.

I pick Gian up for school early and take him to his favorite place for breakfast; McDonalds. Honestly, it's a wonder he's still under 110 with the amount of fast food he eats. When we're done here we head off to school. Uneventful for the most part but that's only to keep him guessing handout the surprise which will begin directly after lunch.

When lunch rolls around, I make sure that Gian is sufficiently distracted and gather all our friends outside the cafeteria. And Skipper's too.

Ivy eyes the bouquet of Canna Lily's in my hand. "What are those for? You're not making a potion to make Gian fall in love with you, are you?"

I roll my eyes and grin. "Of course not. I just need help."

Logan pops up out of nowhere along with three other girls from the GSA meeting. "Bradley told us you needed help?"

I smile at them and nod. "Yeah, thanks for coming you guys. I really appreciate it."

Skipper rolls her eyes and snaps her fingers. "Hello! Why am I standing here? Is this a plan for Gian or not because that's the only reason you still have my attention."

Bradley reaches out to slap a hand over her mouth before turning to me. "Sorry about her. I don't even have an excuse this time."

"No worries," I grin, suppressing a laugh over the look on her face. "Anyway, the first part of my plan for Gian is to give him these," I point to the flowers in my hand. "And that's what I need you for." I hand each of them a single Lily until there aren't any in my hand anymore. "Don't give them all to him at the same time. If you could get them all in his hands by the end of fourth block that'd be ideal. I know he has a soft spot for big gestures and this is really the closest thing I can think of to perfect."

Logan grins at me and places a hand on my shoulder. "It's a great idea man. Gian's a lucky guy."

Skipper pulls away from her brother and snaps, "I'm going first. I don't want to carry this around with me for an hour."

I roll my eyes and watch her go back into the cafeteria. I really don't see why Gian likes her. I swear I'd punch her if she wasn't a girl. 

The rest of our friends disappear and I smile. This is gonna be perfect.

|~|


An hour later I find myself walking down the hallway with Jade, attempting to avoid my boyfriend. Judging by the amount of unanswered text messages I have he's looking for me. This won't work if he finds me.

Skipper is a little ways down the hallway at her locker and Jade sighs. "I forgot that I have to talk to her."

"No you don't! It's a choice!" I exasperate jokingly.

She laughs. "I promised Bradley I'd pass a message. Wish me luck."

As we approach the she-devil, Jade clears her throat. "I don't exactly know what happened but-"

"Alright, first off why the hell are you in my business?" Skipper snaps, shooting her a glare. "Second, what? Are you about to give me some advice? Are you doctor Phil's bitch now? Cute. Third, If you don't know what happened, why the hell are you trying to act like you do? If you just told me you don't know what happened why are you about to talk to me about it? Honestly, get the fuck out of my business."

I raise both eyebrows and repress the urge to strangle her. Where the fuck does she get off? "Here's a trivia question. Do you know how to shut the fuck up? Jade was trying to give you a message from your brother and then you go all super bitch."

She blinks and shakes her head before flipping her hair. "You annoy me. Go stand over there."

"No, okay. You need to get off whatever pedestal you put yourself on and realize that nobody likes that shit. The only reason you have friends is because you decided you were popular sometime in the past and no one corrected you." I seethe. "The only person who'd really be there when you need someone is Gian and that's because he has a big heart. You need to stop spreading rumors about me and everyone else because it's pathetic."

"You don't understand-"

"I think you're confusing caring for understanding. Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand."

"You know what, Treason?" She bites. "The reason people talk about you is because you're a psycho. I don't doubt that all those 'rumors' are actually true. You're not good enough for Gian and you never will be."

I take a second to be impressed and enraged by her comeback. "You have a right to your opinion and I have a right to tell you how fucking stupid it is. Gian likes me and that's all that matters and honestly, I think you're just jealous that I have a boyfriend like him and you don't have one at all."

This leaves her speechless and I smirk. Jade delivers her message while she sees the chance and steers me away quickly. "Remind me to never get on your bad side."

"I don't think you ever will." I grin, slinging an arm around her shoulders. "Now where did you say Gian was gonna be?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Treason is badass. Nuff said. 
Next chapter will be the rest of the day rather than jumping forward like usual. So. Look forward to that.

matthuee.
Emochick920 [x2]
Leaaaaaaaah.
JessicStar
DiedAgainToday
Sarcastically Blunt
Lazz
miss.sobriety [x2]
Ashley the Twisted
Tongue Tied Ideas.
Lovecrush1
UnderTheThought
U MAD BRO?


Okay, so I've taken your thoughts into consideration and I have a good idea as to what I'm gonna do. Thanks so much for the input. The sex wouldn't be until later into their relationship, obviously, but I just wanted to know your take on things.

Let me know what you think?