Status: Attackative

Jagged Edges

Gian

Saturdays used to take forever to arrive but recently it seems as if they come too quickly. Maybe it's because I only really get to see Treason on weekdays ever since he's started the showcase. He's always off in a meeting or at the music shop or getting a lesson from Jake or Mr Rexroth.

Sometimes it annoys me but I really can't get mad. I wanted this. This is good for him. And it's not like he's ignoring me. He still calls me literally every chance he gets and he's invited me to a few of the practices. I just have to keep reminding myself that this could open worlds for him.

Saturday afternoon is when I find myself knocking on Treason's front door. He has an early morning practice with Tripp and Mr Rexroth. Judging by the lack of his car in the driveway I'd say he's not home yet but I'm willing to wait.

Miss Lauren answers and smiles. "Gian! What're you doing here?"

"Hoping to spend time with my boyfriend."

"Well honey, he'll be a few minutes but you're welcome to come in and wait."

As expected, Treason opens the front door five minutes later. "Gian?" He calls.

"In the kitchen." Miss Lauren calls back.

He appears in the doorway looking worn out but smiling nonetheless. "Hey baby, I saw your car in the driveway. What're you doing here?"

"I wanted to see you." I shrug.

Treason grins and crosses the room to place a simple kiss on my lips. "I love you."

"I love you too." I giggle.

Miss Lauren clears her throat. "Why don't you boys head to Treason's room."

Treason nods and smiles at his mom before taking my hand and leading me to his room. He ducks his head and smiles sheepishly. "Sorry for the mess, I wasn't expecting you."

"Oh, I'm sorry." I apologize.

"Don't be." He's quick to insist. "I'm just . . . a little tired. Early morning and all that."

"Take a nap then." I suggest.

"Don't be ridiculous." He laughs.

"I'm not going anywhere." I say, pulling him over to his bed and sitting on it. He lays down and cuddles up to me, resting his head on my chest and arm around my waist.

"I just wish I had more time, you know? I haven't had a chance to spend any real time with you since before auditions and technically, this was supposed to be my weekend at dad's but I have too much stuff to do." He yawns. "I've only got four hours until I have to meet Julia at the music shop."

"It's okay love, I'm spending time with you now, right? And maybe tomorrow I can get dad to heat up the pool and we'll invite Amren over and just chill. I know it's like, your only day off but-"

"It sounds perfect." Treason says sleepily, squeezing my waist slightly.

I smile down at him and kiss his forehead and watch him drift off to sleep in my arms. He's so gorgeous when he sleeps. I really do love him with everything I have. He's perfect.

|~|


"Hey! Can you guys stop sucking face long enough for me to explain the rules of the game?" Amren asks, splashing water at Treason and I, causing us to break our kiss.

L'Von laughs at the deer-in-headlights look on my face and I splash him generously. "I'm sorry, go on."

Treason remains at my side with an arm around my waist and lips at my ear. Occasionally he'll flick his tongue over the shell but for the most part, concentrating on Amren's version of Chicken is easy.

Naturally Treason and I are on the same team and I groan as the cold air hits my body when Treason lifts me onto his shoulders. Amren is on L'Vons shoulders and he smirks at my hardened nipples.

"Excited much?"

"Only as much as you are." I smirk back, eyeing his nubs as well.

He blushes and grasps my hands to begin the fight. Treason and I win 4-to-1 and when we're finished, everyone's exhausted from the hours spent in the pool. We wrap ourselves in big fluffy towels and head inside.

"I'm gonna grab a Gatoraide, anyone want one?" I ask.

"Yeah, sure." L'Von says.

"What flavor?"

"Blue."

"Blue isn't a flavor." I tease.

"You know what I meant." He glares. "Brothers are so fucking annoying."

"I know, right?" Amren laughs. They head into the living room together with Treason following, an indignant look on his face.

I laugh and grab the drinks before joining them. Treason pulls me close to him as he's talking to his brother and I can't help but press kisses to his shoulder.

Sometimes it's still hard to believe that he's my boyfriend and he loves me. I think, perhaps, that next to being adopted, he's the best thing that ever happened to me. I just smile at the thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long. I'm really lazy. And it's been a good week. This guy I really like asked me out and we stay up insanely late talking and I sleep after school and blah blah blah. Excuses excuses. 

Emochick920
miss.sobriety
Alex Loves Skittles
Lazz
Lovecrush1 [x2]
matthuee.
JessicStar
BillieJoePopsicles
Sarcastically Blunt
Key to Loneliness
SingingSinner
UnderTheThought


Thank you guys so much for the comments. I really hope you liked that song. I think it's amazing.

Let me know what you think?