Status: Attackative

Jagged Edges

Treason

With the showcase over, I find myself with a lot of free time. Most of this free time is filled with my mother and my boyfriend and their combined effort to get me to go to Berkley. They seem to have teamed up, coming at me from all angles.

They’re both repeatedly let down as I continuously refuse to even fill out an application. Gian is effectively distracted by prom and even my mom’s berating is put on hold for the occasion.

My tux is very simple and fitted. My mom ties my bowtie excitedly and helps me tame my hair with hairspray and gel. Then she cries a bit and sees me off with a huge hug and a big kiss to my cheek.

She rented us a Lamborghini for the special night which is way more than I ever could have hoped for. I mean, this will probably be the first and last time I’ll ever be behind the wheel of something so expensive. The drive to Gian’s house is longer than usual, it seems. I’m eager to see him though, so that could be the reason.

He refused to let me see his tux when we picked it up. The garment bag was heftily secured so I had no hope of catching a peek. He’s already gorgeous and I’m sure the tux he selected will compliment that.

Mr. Vercillian answers the door and motions me inside. “My wife is upstairs helping Gian get ready. Why don’t you and I have a chat?”

My heart beats a little faster as I follow him into the den. I take the seat across from him and smile politely. “What about, sir?”

“This is a big night for you and for Gian too. I was a teenager once, believe it or not, and I know the kinds of things that come with a night like this.” He says, sitting back in his chair. I rack my brain for something to say but thankfully he continues. “I’m not saying that I condone any of it but I don’t want to stop your experience. I want you to have fun but I also want you to be safe. That being said, if you drink, do it responsibly and don’t get in any vehicle. If you’re planning on having sex, use a condom and be sure to properly lubricate, yes I know all about that. Please don’t do anything too illegal. If you need help at any time I have contacts all over the state, someone can and will be there within five minutes. Just- whatever you do, take care of my little boy. That’s what he still is to me, okay? He’s so young and small and curious and I worry about him all the time.”

“I would never let anything happen to him, sir.” I say, meaning it with every fiber of my being.

He smiles and stands. I stand too and take his offered hand. “I know, son. You love him and I can see that plain as day. And I’m grateful for that.” He says, shaking my hand firmly before leading the way back to the foyer.

Mrs. Vercillian is making her way down the stairs, tissue in hand. She spots me and her smile widens. “Treason, you look so handsome.”

“Thank you, ma’am.” I smile. “Is he almost ready?”

“Oh yes.” She nods, “Gian, sweetheart, Treason’s here!” She calls up the stairs.

Only a second later does he appear at the top of the stairs and my breath is robbed from me. His tux hugs him in all the right places, making me want to slide my hands along every inch of his form. His jacket has a tail about a foot long. It’s held closed by two shiny brass buttons. The collar boasts a few more, smaller buttons, and from these hang small chains. Gian comes down the stairs and stands in front of me with a smile. His lip ring catches the light and makes my heart swell.

“Gian, you look amazing.” I murmur, barely getting the words out.

“You think so?” His eyes sparkle with happiness.

“Of course you always look gorgeous but I just- I can barely breathe.” I smile. “I’ve never been prouder to call you mine.”

A blush covers his cheeks and he hugs me tightly. “You look amazing as well.”

“Alright you two, time for pictures.” Mrs. Vercillian says a smile clear in her voice. Gian spins around and presses back into me, smiling widely for his dad who holds the camera. We go through a variety of poses before Gian decides that there have been enough pictures and that it’s time to go.

They send us off with heartfelt wishes and then we’re alone.

Gian whistles when he sees the car and grins up at me. “My boyfriend is James Bond. Who knew.”

“I wanted to tell you.” I joke, “The surprise just seemed better suited for a special night like this.” I open his door for him and catch him in a kiss on his way in. “You truly look irresistible tonight.”

He blushes yet again as I close the door and head to my side. Prom is being held in the Four Seasons Hotel on the Baltimore Harbor. I don’t know how our school afforded to have it here but it’s stellar either way. It’s about half an hour away and the entire time Gian is bursting with excitement.

The theme of the night is A Night in Paris. The hallway leading to the dance is dark, the way being lit by twinkling lights on the ceiling made to look like stars. Gian’s excitement is increased tenfold. The line to get in is only a couple minutes long, and our ticket stub is handed over to Gian for safekeeping. Once we step inside my eyes widen. The room is huge and very well decorated. The twinkly lights are all over the place. Hundreds of tables for two are set up all over the place yet there’s still a good amount of space for the dance floor. Gian pulls me to one of the tables closest to the dance floor and I pull his chair out for him.

“This place looks amazing.” He comments.

“I agree.” I smile.

Just then, a man clad head to toe in white is at the table, handing us menus. “Good evening sirs. My name is Danny and I’ll be you designated waiter tonight.” He smiles. “I’ll be checking periodically through the night to see if there’s anything I can bring you. Other than that, have an amazing night in Paris.”

With that he’s off and Gian looks at me with wide eyes. “They really went all out.”

“That’s because they knew you’d be here.” I grin. “Would you like to dance?” He nods eagerly and we head towards the middle of the throng of students.

We spot both Skipper and Bradley, both looking mighty good, as we dance. Nearly an hour is spent on the dance floor and we dance through a variety of slow romantic songs and fast songs that honestly leave me wanting more of Gian.

When we decide to take a break, there are glasses of water waiting for us at our table. Danny is there in seconds and we order dinner. The night carries on in much of the same fashion. Dancing, break, dancing, socializing, dancing. At about twelve, Gian is using me as a support system, eyes half lidded in exhaustion.

“Sunny, I think I’m ready to go up to the room.” He says sleepily.

I just smile and gather our jackets, thank Danny over and over for all that he’s done for us, and take Gian’s hand, leading him to the lobby and into the elevator. We had our bags taken up to the room when we got here. Just one more service this amazing hotel has. By the time we reach our floor, Gian has convinced me to give him a piggy back ride the rest of the way there. I would seriously give this boy anything.

The room is rather large too. The bed is a king size, the couch is big enough for five people, and the flat screen is almost excessive. Gian’s eyes widen and he hops of my back. “This is amazing.”

“Only the best for you dear.” I say, wrapping my arms around his waist from behind.

He spins in my arms and looks up at me through his lashes. “Treason, I’ve been thinking and… I know it’s cliché, but I want tonight to be the night.”
“You mean…?” I question. He nods. “I thought you were tired?”

“I was but- Treason, I want you so bad.” He says sheepishly.

I smile and tilt his head up so that I can kiss him. “Good, because I’ve never wanted anything as much as I want you right now.”

He beams and kisses me again. And again. And again. Clothes are shed in no time and before I know it we’re laying on the bed. We’ve done things like this before, blowjobs and hand jobs, but we’ve never gone all the way. Neither of us has been ready. Now, I’ve never been so ready for anything.

I climb off of him momentarily to find the lube and a condom, both things I brought in case this happened. As soon as I’m back, Gian climbs on top of me and grinds his erection into mine. It takes me a while to regain ability to take control of the situation once again. I lay him onto his back and settle between his legs. The lube pops open and I await the nod of approval to apply some around his entrance. He tenses slightly at the temperature and I make sure to engage him in a heated kiss before pressing one finger in and working him slowly. He takes it like a champ and I soon slide another, and then a third, and soon he’s practically fucking my hand.

“Treason, fucking stop. Please, I just want you.” He whispers, practically whimpers. “God, make love to me.”

I could have come right then and there but my need to do what he asked overpowers me. I remove my fingers and he moans at the loss. I roll the condom on with care and kiss him once again. I push into him oh so slowly, not wanting to hurt the boy who means more than anything to me. He moans and whimpers and wiggles until I’m all the way in. His eyes bore into mine, showing nothing but love and adoration. Soon enough he’s nodding and his nails are digging into the back of my neck, slamming my lips onto his.

Apparently the pace isn’t good enough for him, for he begs for more, harder, faster. I give in to his every demand. The feeling is pure heaven and then I hit a certain spot inside him. He cries out, arches his back, grabs onto me with everything he has.

“Again.” He gasps, “Again.”

And I comply. Soon he’s practically pulling my hair out, walls tightening around me, biting my lip hard enough to put a hole through it. He comes, in so much ecstasy that he barely makes a sound. The simple expression on his face causes my orgasm to hit me like a freight train. I’m not as quiet as he is.

Gian loosens his grip on me, relaxing on the bed. I pull out and he whimpers at the loss. I kiss him and coo at the pout on his lips before tossing the condom carefully.

“I’ll go run us a bath and then we can go to bed.” I murmur against his skin. “It’ll feel good.”

“We can sleep naked?” He asks, eyes half closed.

“Of course.” I smile, kissing his head. He nods in approval and I go run us a bath in the impressive sized tub. We’re both already naked, so we slip in in no time, my back against the tub and Gian settled between my legs, head resting back on my shoulder.

“I love you.” He murmurs.

“I love you too, Gian. So, so much.”

“I know. And I love you for loving me.” He whispers, eyes closed. “’m so tired.”

“It’s okay, baby. Rest if you want. I’ll take care of you.” I say against his ear. “I always will.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm on a roll here! Whoo! There are only two more chapters left! Prepare for some tears.

I felt kinda bad writing this because I was listening to Victorious songs the entire time. Oops.

This is Gian's jacket.
And this is Treason's ensemble.
I think it suits them.

matthuee.
s t a y y o u n g .
Sarcastically Blunt
DiedAgainToday
Glow sticks.
Emochick920


Thank you guys so much! I really do love you.

Let me know what you think?