Status: Active.

I'll Never Touch You Like He Did

Meet Jade.

Jade had just turned 18 when she realized she needed to get a move on with her life. She was now an adult and could get her own place. Instead of living on a bench in the train station in Missouri. Jade lived in Tennessee her whole life, had friends, good parents, a job. The day she turned 14, was the day she wanted to start being a babysitter.

She had a neighbor down the street who had a 4 year old girl, and she knew their babysitter had just moved away. She knew this was her chance. She decided to introduce herself, and everything went smoothly. She was to start next weekend. The day finally came.
When she met the parents, they seemed nice. Although, when she introduced herself to the father, he seemed rather awkward. He was always staring at her in the wrong ways, and Jade was getting uncomfortable. Jade knew she always blessed with looks given her mother used to be a model. Jade had long straight brown hair, hazel eyes, and was petite at only about 5 feet. She had a very pretty face and was always complimented for it. She forgot about the father's awkward stares and waited till they got home. The night went smoothly, when they returned, Sasha, the baby, was asleep. The mother seemed to doze off right when she got home in the living room while watching TV. The father, told Jade he had left her money up in his bedroom on the dresser. Jade went upstairs to find her money, happily. She heard him coming up the stairs, and was about to thank him when he suddenly placed his hands on her hips. Jade, being only 14, was extremely confused and told him to let go. He told her everything would be fine and threw her on his bed. She fought him. He resisted. He proceeded to rape her. Though she was not sure why, she knew what was happening. When he was finished, he told her to never tell anyone. If she ever did, he would come for her and hurt her. Even more than he did now. Jade promised not to tell, but she was still in shock that she had just lost her virginity, at just 14, to a man she barely knew.

Jade had started to tear up just thinking about that first night. She wanted her "first time" to be special, but it was the opposite. This raping session had continued for 3 and a half years. She always told her mom she wanted to try and get another job because she wanted to expand her career. What she was really hoping for, was another job to get caught up in to come up with an excuse never to babysit for Sasha again. But that never worked. Everytime Jade tried to cancel a night at their house, or ever told her mom she didn't feel good, it never worked. Everytime her mom called up with the excuse, the father always came up with another excuse, like "but we really were hoping to go out!" or "please, we have something very important tonight". Jade's mom always made her go after that. Jade had been holding the secret inside for as long as she could. When she turned 18, she decided that was enough. She was now an adult, and didn't need to babysit anymore. She didn't need to live like that anymore, and wasn't scared of the father anymore. She decided it was time to tell her mother.

She was scheduled to babysit tomorrow night. She didn't want to go, and she wasn't going to. Her mother had just gotten home from work and Jade ran up to her.
"Mom, we need to talk. Its extremely important and I need you to listen. Now"
"Well alright sweetie, lets go in here." She pointed to the living room.
Jade began, "Mom, for the past 4 years, the father of Sasha has been raping me. I am not joking. Please believe me. Everynight, when they came home, his wife would doze off and he would take me upstairs to rape me. I never said anything all these years because he said if I ever told anyone, he would hurt me. But now, I'm 18 and I am an adult now. Free to do what I want."
"Sweetie, I don't know what you're talking about. He seems like a lovely man, so kind."

Jade couldn't believe what she was hearing. Her own mother didn't believe a story like this. Jade and her mom fought for hours back and forth about whether she was lieing or not. Jade's mom did not believe her no matter what. She didn't believe that such a nice man would do this to a 14 year old girl, when he did. Jade was panicking. She couldn't bare to live with a woman who she thought she could trust with everything. She packed her bags, and left. For good. There was nowhere she could go in Tennessee so she went to the train station and took a train to Joplin, Missouri, which seemed like a quiet town. It wasn't where her mother was, so either way it was fine. It didn't matter to Jade that she was living on a bench with just the change in her pocket. Sometimes, she would beg people for money and they gave her just enough to buy food with. She was fine. She liked living on her own like this. With no one to worry about, no one to care for, she was free. She never answered to anyones calls, and didn't want to.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi guys!
I really like this chapter. I think I'm gunna like this story.
I never said the name of the father or mother because I want to keep it mysterious. Keep reading, and Chris comes along. Please comment and subscribe! :DD
Thanks for reading <3

This is what Jade looks like: http://www.shearimagehairsalon.com/images/brown_hair_specials.jpg
http://nikkionmymind.tumblr.com/post/3496342328

**If you are subscribed, PLEASE tell me! I really would like to know!**