Status: Active.

I'll Never Touch You Like He Did

Well, this should be interesting.

It was about lunchtime for Jade. She was getting hungry so she got up and went to get a bagel. She had just enough money for it and a bottle of water. She was vegetarian, so she always had a hard time picking out food. She wasn't gone for long. But when she returned, someone was sitting on her bench. It was a boy, covered in tattoos. He had messy hair and was just sitting there, looking around. Jade ran over, furious.

"Um, excuse me...but you're kinda sitting on my bench." She said my slowly to show the significance and crossed her arms.

"Your bench? I didn't know these things were private property." The boy said.

"Yeah, they are. This ones mine. Where I live. Please move." She said sardonically.

"Sorry miss, but I'm not getting up. I'm quite relaxed. Here, why don't you just sit next to me." He made room for Jade.

"Uh, okay. Thanks." Jade wasn't interested in this boy. She was happy being alone.

They sat in silence for 10 minutes until the boy spoke.

"So uh, what do you mean you live here? You look young. You must be going somewhere."

"Nope. This is where I live. I'm 18, I'm an adult. Besides, why do you care."

"No reason really, I was just curious as to why a young girl would say they lived on a bench."

"Its a long story. Are you going to be sitting here for long...?" Jade said annoyed.

"Well, I'm not sure. But in the meantime, my name is Chris. Christofer Drew, you may have heard of me."

"No. Never heard of you."

Christofer was shocked she had never heard of him. He was pretty popular with her age group.

"Oh. I play in a band, called Never Shout Never. Have you ever heard of it?"

"Nope. Like I told you before, I live here. On this bench. I rarely watch TV, and don't have enough money to buy an Ipod or anything so I don't really know much new music."

"Oh, yeah, right. I forgot." For some reason, Chris was interested in this girl. He wanted to know her story. He wanted to know why she was living on a bench.
He continued, "...So whats your name?"

"Why do you want to know? Listen dude, I don't know you, and you don't know me so I don't know why you're talking to me. Look, I have to go. Just clean up when you leave." She said referring to his jacket lying on the bench. She started to walk away when Chris stopped her.

"Wait! I know I don't know you, but I'm a nice guy. Why don't you come to my place for a little just for a real meal and to clean up. Just until you get situated. Its my treat."

Why did this boy want to talk to some girl on a bench?

"No, its okay. I don't wanna be a bother. But thanks for asking." Jade was starting to see this boy was actually caring. But she wasn't in the mood to be with anyone right now.

"Please. I'm begging. You seem nice, so please."

Jade realized Chris wasn't giving up. So she decided to play along. She decided to be a little flirty.

"Fine. But only cause you're cute." Jade winked and got her stuff.

Christofer blushed. She just called him cute, and the only reason he really stopped to talk to her was because he thought she was beautiful. Could this go somewhere?

Driving back to his apartment, Jade watched Chris drive. She looked at him and started to see that he actually really was cute. She noticed little things. The way his smile curled up just a few inches to see his perfect teeth. The way his hair was messy enough to be perfectly laid out on his forehead. The way his green eyes glistened even from far away. Jade could tell he thought she was pretty, so she would go along with it. But she wanted to play games. She would play hard to get.

When they reached his apartment, Jade felt a sigh of relief. Even though she wasn't that interested in Chris, she was interested in a nice hot shower and a good meal. She hadn't had one of those in a while. They went up the elevator and Jade tried to carry her bags but Chris stopped her and took them for her. She almost started to think she could possibly like him, but she didn't want to admit it. She was second guessing her plan to play hard to get, maybe she could actually just like him. But for now, she would have fun. When they walked into his apartment, Jade wanted to desperately take a shower. Jade dropped her stuff off on the couch and found Chris in the kitchen.

"Hey, is it okay if I take a shower in your bathroom?" She asked.

"Yeah sure! Make yourself at home. The towels are in the closet and the soaps inside."

"Thanks." Jade went into the bathroom with all her supplies and turned on the shower. It felt so good on her skin. She took the time in the shower to think. She didn't want to go back to the bench. She wanted to get an apartment. Maybe there was one in Joplin she could get since this seemed like a nice town. She shut off the shower, rejuvenated. She put on her towel and started looking for her clothes.

"Dammit! I left my clothes outside on the couch, ugh." She said quietly.

She opened the door with her towel on about to ask Chris to get her clothes when she ran into him instead. As soon as she opened the door, she knocked right onto Chris. They both slammed flat out on the ground, Jade on top of Chris clenching her towel so it didn't come off.

"Oh..my..god. Um..I'm sorry...this is really awkward right now." Jade spit out.

Man, are his eyes beautiful. Jade thought to herself as she was faced right at them.

The two were one inch apart and neither knew what to do. Jade got up first and tightened her towel.

"Sorry I wasn't watching where I was walking." Chris said.

"No, its also my fault. Um, I'm gunna go get my clothes and go change." Said Jade.

As she got up, Chris watched her. The towel fit her perfectly, showing off all her curves. The two just stood there and Chris took this opportunity to check Jade out. He looked her up and down and made a face which Jade could tell meant he was impressed. Jade thought it was funny and said, "Hey you, my eyes are up here." She pointed to her eyes and winked. She walked away slowly, letting Chris still watch her. She turned around to close the door she was walking into and looked at Chris one more time, who was still in awe watching her walk away. She turned around and smiled at the obviously blushing Christofer before closing the door to get dressed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Helloooo again :D
I'm really starting to like this story.
I wrote two chapters in one night! I plan to keep this story going.
I hope you like it!

This is what Jade was wearing:
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=28558016

**PLEASE remember, I love comments. & if you're subscribed please comment and tell me because I would love to know who you are! **
Thanks for reading <3