Status: Active.

I'll Never Touch You Like He Did

Two can play at that game.

As Jade was getting dressed, she figured out she WOULD play hard to get. She would have fun with this one. She wasn't the type to break hearts, and she especially wasn't gunna brake Chris's. It was just gunna be some fun. She could tell Chris was into her and she could tell he was one of those guys who wanted to have the girl he liked. So she knew he would try anything to have her. She walked out of the room in pajamas, and saw Chris watching TV.

She was gunna start her game now.

She popped up behind Chris, "Hey! Are you sure I could sleep here tonight?"

He was startled. "Haha, yeah. I'm sure. Its no trouble. Do you like veggie burgers? I'm sorry, its the only thing I have since I'm a vegetarian."

"Yeah! Love em! I'm a veg-head too!" She was happy she could finally have a veggie burger. She hadn't had one of those in a few years, and she missed them.

"Good. So uh..are you ready to tell me your story of why you lived on a bench?" Chris asked hesitantly.

"Oh, yeah. Um, I guess, sure. Its kinda long, so I suggest you get comfy."

"I have all the time in the world." Replied Chris.

"Okay. The reason I was living on a bench is because that's been my home for the past 6 months. I ran away a little after I turned 17. Here comes the story. So when I was 14, I got a job as a babysitter. Everything was going good until I met the father. He always used to stare at me in a perverted way and I knew it wasn't good. Turns out, I was right. Everynight, after they came home and his wife dozed off, he would tell me my money was upstairs and then...." Jade started to cry once again when she thought of it.

"Its okay. You don't have to continue." Chris said hugging Jade.

"No, Ill do it. You've been too kind for me not to. So back to the story. So he would tell me my money was upstairs and that he'd be up in a minute. I waited usually for about 10 minutes and then heard him coming up the stairs. He used to grab my waist and then pull me on his bed. And he.....he.....he raped me. He did it every single time I babysat and I couldn't stop him. For 3 and a half years, I was raped. Everytime I tried to make an excuse not to go, he'd come up with a better one, and my mom would make me go. He told me not to tell anyone or else he'd find me and hurt me. When I turned 17, I decided I was going to tell my mom. It was time. When I told her, she didn't believe me. So I ran away. I was gunna be 18 in a few months anyway, so technically I was an adult. I figured I could stay somewhere for a while and then get my own place but I never got enough money so Ive been sleeping on the bench. Ever since I left, I haven't heard from my mom. Or the father, and I'm glad. I hope I never do. But there's my story, and now, its your turn. I wanna know more about you." Jade had emptied out everything to Christofer and now she wanted to know exactly how he got where he was.

Chris was shocked. He had never heard a story like that. His face showed a bit of gratitude as he hugged Jade. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry. Thanks for telling me that....but whats your name?"

"Ill tell you when I feel like it." There she was again, playing her little game. "Now its your turn, tell me how you got where you are now Mr. Christofer."

"Okay well when I was 16 I moved out and ran away to California. I grew up here, and so I come home here when I'm not touring. My band started up big a couple of years ago and I guess you could say we're successful. That's really it, its nothing special." Chris's story seems like nothing compared to Jade's.

"Oh, very nice. You rebel, you." Jade was referring to running away. They had that in common, but at least Chris had somewhere to go.

"I guess you could say so."

The two of them ate their veggie burgers and talked about random things. They had a lot more in common than they thought. They both liked Bob Dylan and The Beatles. They both loved the color green and the concept of life. They both loved the same everything, movies, food, you name it.

"Alright, its time for me to hit the hay." Jade said as she was yawning.

"Okay, I'll show you to my room where you'll sleep."

"What? No! I'm sleeping on the couch. I'm not taking you away from your bed. No way. Nope."

"No, either you sleep in my bed, or we both do. But you're not sleeping on the couch when you've been sleeping on a bench for 6 months." Chris was shocked at what he just said. Did he really just say they could both sleep in his bed? Yep, he did.

Jade laughed and said playfully, "Fine. Then I guess we're both sleeping in your bed tonight. But no funny games." She winked.

"You got it."

Christofer wanted Jade. He knew it, but he didn't know how to get through to her. He decided to start being flirty himself. When he showed Jade where his room was and waved his hand to show her the way, he grabbed her. He grabbed her waist and pulled her to the wall.

"Chris, what in the world are you doing?" Jade whispered, she was slightly lightheaded because Chris had just woo-ed her with his touch.

"I'm just...having some fun." He winked. Oh no, Jade thought. Was he catching onto her game and playing back himself?

Jade tried to push him away but he kept blocking her way out of his lock. She knew what he was trying to do. He was trying to seduce her, but it wasn't working just yet.

Chris leaned in closer to Jade and whispered, "Until you tell me your name, Ill be playing my own game." After he said that, Chris let go of Jade and walked out of the room, proud of himself for actually getting Jade to be slightly turned on.

Did that really just happen? Did he beat me at my own game? Jade thought to herself.

She took a deep breath and composed herself after she was shockingly surprised at how good Chris was at being a flirt. He had, turned her on..

A few minutes later, Christofer came back into his room to see Jade sitting on his bed. He was still gloating inside about how he had flirted with her. He had a full sized bed, so it was big enough for the both of them to still have room. But it was a tight squeeze. The two of them had gone into the bed, with Chris and Jade far enough apart where they weren't touching. Chris turned off the lights and went under the covers. The two were facing opposite directions until Jade turned over to look at Chris. It was quiet until Jade whispered.

"Hey Chris...thanks for listening before."

"Oh, anytime. That's what I'm here for."

"And Chris......." She hesitated.

"Yeah?"

"..........Why?"

"Huh? Why what?"

"Why did you stop and talk to me at the station? Why didn't you just pass me by like any person would? Why were you so nice, and talked to me?"

He didn't answer for a good 10 minutes. She started to think maybe she shouldn't had asked that question.

"Because...I thought you were beautiful. I thought you had the most gorgeous eyes I have ever seen, the nicest hair, smile, laugh, everything. I thought the way you talked was so interesting and I wanted to know more about you. But mostly, I thought you were beautiful.", He was silent, and then felt he should add something else for laughs, "And then when you came out of the shower, it sealed the deal."

She slapped him for that one. Jade had never had those words spoken to her before. No boy has ever told her she was beautiful. She was in love, and she knew it.

"Wow, thanks so much Chris. That really means a lot. No ones ever said those words to me before."

"No problem. You deserved it." He sounded happy.

It seemed like hours had passed. The two of them just stared into each others eyes.

Before turning over to face the other side to go to sleep, Jade twisted a little to slightly face Chris and said before turning back over;

"Oh, and Chris, my name is Jade."
♠ ♠ ♠
Lalala, WOW. Three freaking chapters in one night. That's it for night though :D
I'm so glad I have subscribers! Thank you all SO much for reading <3
But please comment!! & Tell me who you are!
I love this story so far, so it is active.
Bai my loves <3

Jade's pajamas:
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=28558145