Status: Active.

I'll Never Touch You Like He Did

I'm just not ready.

The next morning, Christofer was determined to get Jade out on a real date. For the first time.

Chris woke up first. He decided the first way to get Jade in a good mood was to make her some coffee, just the way she liked it. Jade awoke to the smell of coffee. She made her way to the kitchen and saw Chris standing there making it. She snuck up behind him and hugged him and he hugged her back. She waited for the coffee and sat down to watch some TV. Chris walked over to her, ready to ask.

"Here's some coffee, Jade." He said as he handed her the coffee.

"Mmmm, perrfecctttt." Just the way she liked it.

"So, Ive been thinking. And I really wanna take you out on a date. Is that okay with you?"

Jade was blushing. She would love that. "Yes! Definitely! I would love to go on a date with you."

Chris blushed, "G-g-great! Yay! So is tonight at like 7 okay? Considering you live in my house, you can just get ready and then we go."

"Yes, that's fine. Where are you taking me?"

"Its a surprise."

"But I need to know if I should dress fancy or not! I DO have a few fancy dresses packed, you know."

"Well, it'll be fancy. But either way, you would look beautiful."

"Thanks, Chris." She laughed.

******************************************

It was now 6:00 and Jade wanted to start getting ready.
She went into her bag and took out all her fancy dresses. She had a few. She found a few dresses she would like. She found a gold and black one that had a gold bow on top, a sequined blue, gray, and black one, a purple one with a black lace neckline, and a red lace one that was pretty revealing. Deep into her closet, she found an outfit that she must've accidentally packed just in case. It was a red clubbing dress. It was a mini skirt, and the top had cutout pieces around the boobs. It also had cutouts throughout the middle. Jade just wanted to try it on really quickly, just for fun. She slipped on the..half dress and found some black boots to match. She looked in the mirror, and it still fit. She was just about to take it off when Christofer walked in wide-eyed.

"Uh..uh..uh..um..sorry to walk in but I was just wondering if you were almost ready, which I can see you're not." His eyes grew wide as he checked Jade out. He was almost drooling.

"Uh, Chris. Hi. I'm not wearing this. I was just trying it on. But nice try." Jade laughed.

"Oh, okay. I'll see you outside then, when you're ready." He looked slightly disappointed but he wasn't going to be because Jade had decided what she was going to wear.

She was going to wear the red lace dress. It had lace on the sleeves, neckline, and bottom. The rest of it was a red actual dress. She found some black pumps and went to put her makeup on. She did her usual makeup, and usual hair; straight. She thought she looked good. She walked out of the room and turned to Christofer.

He spit out his coffee. He looked her up and down and well, was drooling.

"Well....how do I look?" Jade asked, already knowing the answer.

"Y-y-you look.......beaut-" Jade cut Chris off.

"Oh just say it already. I already know what you're thinking."

"You look hot." Christofer spit out.

"Thank you very much. Now close your mouth, you'll catch a fly."

"You know, it's nice. Seeing you in actual clothes, instead of jeans and a t-shirt. Do you know how tempting you are right now?"

"Tempting? And you don't think I'm tempted at all right now for you?" Christofer didn't know what she was talking about at first, until he looked down at himself. He was still shirtless. Only wearing a pair of nicer looking jeans.

"So...you're saying....I tempt you?" Christofer said, smirking.

"I'm afraid so." She said pretending to pout. "But go and hurry get changed! We'll be late for our very first date!"

Christofer hurried and got a shirt on. He looked handsome.

********************

The date was amazing. Everything went good. They went out to a nice restaurant and just talked the whole time. About everything. Christofer was a gentleman. Opening doors, paying the check, it was lovely.

When they got home, Jade was exhausted.

"Chris, tonight was amazing. Everything about it. I had a really great time. I'm kinda tired though so I'm gunna go get in my PJ's and freshen up." Jade said walking to his room.

"Alright! Just be out soon so I could change too."

Jade got into Chris's room. She layed her pajamas out on the bed and took her shoes off. She unzipped the back of the dress and took it off. She was standing in her bra and underwear when Christofer opened the door. Jade was facing her back towards Chris and she could already see what Chris was staring at. She turned around and Chris just stared. It was the first time he's seen her practically naked, seeing her full body. Jade's mother was a model, and she knew she was blessed with her body. In every way, Jade was fully developed. She let him stare. His eyes went down to up, and stopped at the top.

"Chris, its okay. You don't have to be scared. Just don't try anything." He knew what she meant.

Chris walked closer over to her. Jade noticed one thing, and one thing only. Christofer had most likely walked in to get clothes, and she was right. He was shirtless, only wearing boxers.

Jade was ready to let Chris finally kiss her. What he's been waiting for. Chris walked closer, and so did Jade. Once their chests were fully touching, Jade put her arms around Chris's neck and he put his around her waist. He leaned in first, and Jade followed. She hadn't kissed anyone since her rape. And she didn't even wanna kiss the father. She slowly leaned in and before she knew it, his soft lips were on hers. Their lips moved in perfect sync. It wasn't that long of a kiss and Jade came up for air. She started to smile and traced the 'Love is my weapon' tattoo with her fingers. He took his hand and pushed her chin up to look at him. She leaned in once again, they both were kissing more passionately than before. Jade knew where Chris was going with this. Was she ready yet? No. She wasn't. Chris started to hold her closer and Jade was finding herself on the bed somehow on top of Chris. She knew she wasn't ready for this yet and she slowed down with her kissing. Chris started to kiss her neck when she made her decision.

"Chris, wait. I'm sorry, I'm just not ready yet. I'm not ready to do this just yet. I'm sorry."

"Jade, don't be sorry! Don't you dare be sorry! I'm not making you do anything you aren't ready for." He backed away and layed next to her under the covers.

Jade was extremely happy he understood. She was glad he wasn't one of those guys that walked out when the girl didn't want to have to sex. Jade fell asleep in Christofer's arms and slept like a baby.
♠ ♠ ♠
adsdfghjkl sorry this was kinda long.

OKAY HERE ARE HER OUTFITS.

This is the dress choices, including the red one:
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=28594332

This is her stripper outfit thing:
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=28594397

Bra and underwear:
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=28595225

By the way, I didn't write a whole date scene just because I didn't really know what to put in it. But you get the idea. :D