Status: Active.

I'll Never Touch You Like He Did

Three simple words can change a person's mind.

After the whole incident with Sasha's father, Jade was still shaken up. She had a nightmare about it that night.

"JADE! JADE! CALM DOWN! ITS OKAY! ITS ME, CHRIS! I'm here!" Jade heard Chris shout as he shook her.

"What? What? Oh my god, its only you." Jade said.

"Yeah. Don't worry. You were just having a nightmare."

"Oh."

"Anyway, wanna go to the movies today? We could catch a flick!" He asked Jade.

"Yeah sure! I need to get out anyway, very bad."

"Letss goo!"

Jade got dressed. She wanted to be comfy, yet cute. She wore her new gray sweater which had flowers on it, she loved this sweater. She wore jeans, and her new gray boots. Chris gave her some money because she desperately needed new clothes. Chris looked adorable as always, and they proceeded to the movies.

They went to see a romantic comedy. Jade loved it, and so did Chris. During the movie, Chris tried to sneak kisses but Jade didn't let him. Her game still wasn't finished, so she was teasing him.

On their way out of the movies, Jade stopped to go to the bathroom. When she came out, Chris was surrounded by a swarm of teenage girls.

Chris came up to Jade and said, "Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you. I'm kinda a singer in a band from here. So a lot of girls know me."

"Oh hah. That's okay! Ill just meet you at home."

Jade went home and thought about a lot of things. She thought about how much she truly loved Chris. After he saved her, she owed him. But how? Was she ready to do what she was thinking?

I think I love him. I think I'm ready. I think I want this. Wait, I want this.

Jade knew she was ready. When Chris came home from the movies, she would do it. With Chris. Hah.

Jade had to get prepared. She went into the bathroom and made her hair a little bit messy just to look hotter. She went into her closet and found the perfect outfit. It was a purple and black lingerie corset and bottom. It was pretty sexy. She wore a black robe over it to hide it until the right moment.

All of a sudden, she heard the door open. She quickly put her outfit on and her robe and jumped on the bed.

"Jadeeeeeee......Jaaaadddeeee....Wheerree areeee yooouuuuu?!" Jade heard Chris shouting through the house.

She kept quiet. She didn't want to give it away.

"I cant believe you're making me look for you. This better be worth it." Chris said.

Oh...it is.

Chris walked through the whole house looking for Jade. He then had one room left, his bedroom. He opened the door and both his mouth and eyes grew wide and dropped to the floor. Jade was lying on the bed in just a robe, and he could see a shadow under it which meant she was wearing something light under it.

"Hello there, Christofer." Jade said seductively.

"H-Hi." He was still drooling.

"I know, hot aren't I? Why don't you come on in? The door is bringing in a chill."

Chris slowly walked in. He wasn't sure why he deserved this. But he didn't care.

"A-A-Are you wearing anything under this?" Asked Chris.

"Yes, yes I am. Barely, but yes. Now why don't you take off your jacket."

Chris took his jacket off. Jade slowly stood up from the bed. She walked over to Chris and started running her fingers through his hair.

"You know how you saved me last night?"

Chris just shook his head yes.

"Welll....I figure....I owe you one. So this is me repaying you."

All of a sudden, she backed up a little and ripped off her robe. Chris practically fainted.

"Oh my god. You, Jade, are hot. Especially in this...outfit...of yours."

"I know." She chuckled.

She walked closer up again in front of Chris. She started playing with his hair. She pulled him into her, and started kissing him. He kissed back. She started pulling him toward the bed as she slid his shirt off.

"Wait, Jade, are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yes Chris, I'm sure. I want this, I want you."

After she said that, Chris started kissing more passionately. He started rubbing his hands up her stomach and pushed her on the bed. As she lay under Chris, she started to work her way through his skinny jeans.

"Ugh, stupid fucking skinny jeans." Chris whispered.

Jade couldn't undo the button. Plus, at the same time, Chris was kissing her neck. It was hard to concentrate on one thing. So Chris stood up and took his jeans off himself.

"There we go." Jade said.

Chris jumped back on Jade and started undoing the clasp of her bra. Soon, she was bare chested. He stared for a minute to take in what he was seeing and then started up again. He slowly kissed her neck. Then down to her chest, and then stomach. He tickled Jade's thighs a little bit with his tongue before Jade flipped him over so she was on top. She sat on his waist grinding her hips against him as she kissed him. He opened his drawer, and pulled out what Jade was just about to ask for; a condom. He slipped it on and slid himself inside her. As he moved back and forth, Jade's nails were digging through Chris's back leaving marks.

"Jesus, Jade! I know I'm great, but you don't have to be that feisty."

Jade winked and continued kissing him. They were at it for hours switching every minute.

It felt right with Christofer. He knew exactly how to treat her. He wasn't hurting her, and she wasn't being forced. It felt good. Like how love should feel like. When Jade and Chris were done, Jade felt relieved. She was satisfied with herself. She was glad she now knew what it was really like to enjoy sex with the person she loved.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, I'm SOOO sorry I havent updated in a whilee. Ive been busy and Ive started new stories! So go check them out :D

Jade's movie outfit:
http://www.polyvore.com/jade/set?id=29089703

Jade's lingerie outfit:
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=29090215

LOLLL okay hi this story just became rated R. Woohooo.
UGH SORRY okay i stink at writing like .. sex scenes so pardom my awkward-ness.