Status: The updates to this will trickle in.

Nobody's Listening

Chapter Twenty-Five

T W E N T Y - F I V E

I gave James a disgusted glance before running after Luke, shoving through people to get to the door. I got out right as Luke was getting inside his car, his face twisted with rage. I gave a final spurt of speed so I could knock on his window before he could leave.

He slowly turned his face to me and brought the window down. "What do you want?" he snapped.

"Luke, please," I whimpered, placing my hand on his cheek. "Please don't be like this. It wasn't how it looked, honest."

"Really?" he shouted, gaining more than a few wandering eyes. He took a deep breath and unlocked his doors. "Get in, we need to talk, and it's getting dark. You're shivering," he said, his voice softening.

I nodded and hurried to the passenger door. My teeth clattered and I rubbed my bare hands together in a vain attempt to get warm. "I f-forgot my j-j-jacket in there," I chattered.

"I'm sure if you text Cyd, she'll get it before they leave," he said, pulling out of the parking lot. "I dunno where we can go to talk."

"M-maybe your house? My m-mom is h-h-home."

He glanced at me and turned the heat on full blast. I muttered my thanks before he carried on. "Yeah, I guess we can go to my house. My parents went out for a bit, though."

I decided to take my chances. I placed a shaking hand on his upper thigh and the muscle there jumped under my touch. "Maybe that'd be a g-good thing?" I whispered.

Luke let out a small growl as he drove up the exit ramp and onto the highway. "Dammit, Dezza, I'm trying to be pissed at you, but all I can think about is getting in your fucking pants."

I smiled and rolled my eyes. "Maybe you should hurry, then," I replied softly, taking my hand off his leg and returning it to my lap.

He gave me a hungry look and pressed on the gas harder.



As soon as the car stopped, we ran through the house to Luke's bedroom. He closed the door behind me and made sure to lock it. "Lights or no lights?"

"Maybe candles?" I whispered, slowly unbuttoning my jeans as I slid out of my Vans.

Luke gave me a broad grin and dug some candles out of his desk. "I bought these a couple of months ago," he admitted as he lit each on in turn. "Kinda had a feeling they would come in handy, you know?" As soon as he finished, he turned off the lights, and the room was full of warm, flickering orange. "Not that I thought you would be easy, though, I just knew I wanted to lose my virginity to you," he muttered.

My breath caught in my throat. "I'm ready," I choked, standing there with only my underwear and bra on. I shivered a little as Luke drank me in hungrily with his eyes.

It took him about ten seconds to shed all of his clothes but his boxers. He put the condom we had gotten out earlier on the bedside table, all without taking his eyes off me. "Are you sure?" he asked, crossing over to me and trailing his fingers down my arms. Goosebumps sprang up everywhere and I nodded, pressing my body into his to stop myself from shivering.

"I love you," he whispered into my hair. His lips trailed from my ear to my neck and I dropped down onto his bed, unable to hold myself up anymore. I dragged him down with me, and our lips collided almost painfully.

Everywhere our skin touched, small sparks flew, like static electricity. Tingles traveled through my fingers and stomach. All of Luke's pent up aggression was dying, and I could find myself become slightly disappointed. I wanted to be tossed like a rag doll in the heat of the moment. But that's horrible, why would I think that? Aren't I glad that everything's glow-y and soft and sweet? I moved my mouth from Luke's and bit down on his shoulder experimentally. Salty tang ran into my mouth and I tasted his skin. It was sweet and stale, and it was so… wrong. Not wrong, but definitely not right.

"Ow, that hurt," he hissed, bringing my face back up to his. I could see that anger and passion still there in depths of his blue eyes, but only love masked it. He smiled that perfectly crooked grin and moved his lips with mine. He ran his big hands up my back and under my bra, unhooking it after a few seconds of difficulty. I helped him slip it off and he threw it across the room.

My breathing hitched. We had gotten this far on a few occasions, but never past this. Luke hooked his thumbs in the band of my underwear and shimmied them down my legs to my knees, where I took over and pulled them off myself. He quickly kicked his own boxers off. I blushed when I saw that he was already hard. Luke tore into the condom's package with his teeth and the little latex ring fell into his hands. I watched with sick interest as he slipped the condom on by himself and was caught by surprise when he gave me a sweet kiss on the temple. "You ready?" he whispered, his voice deep and husky.

I nodded and he picked me up with ease and flipped us over, me on the bottom and him hovering on top. He didn't ask again before thrusting into me. I gave a hiss of pain, arching my back. He pulled out, repositioned himself, and pushed into me again.

Pain was everywhere. White and red popped in my sight and I let out a gargled moan. Then, there was a shift, and my moan was loud and clear. Everything was everywhere and even though it felt great, it didn't feel right. But what did I know? This was my first time. Who's to say it's not right? So I stopped thinking, because that only led to problems, and I let myself enjoy the moment, curling my legs around his waist in an attempt to get closer to him.

Before I could get all that into it, it was over. Sweat slicked our bodies and our chests moved almost simultaneously. Luke pulled me closer and I snuggled into his warm chest, pressing my face in his damp collarbone.

"I was telling the truth, you know," I muttered sleepily, my lips brushing his skin. "There's nothing between James and I."

He shivered and kissed the top of my head. "I know," he whispered, but I wondered if he really believed me as I fell into an exhausted sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a quick question that I would love for EVERYONE to answer: Do you ship Dezza/Luke or Dezza/James?

Anyway, the next few chapters will be pretty action-packed, so it would be awesome if you commented. :D

Thanks for the comments, guys, I don't deserve any of them!
HefelBerry
QueenErinI
lollipop102
ShadowArcher


HOLY MOTHER OF GOD, NINE STARS? I'M DYING OF PRIDE AND LOVE! :DDD <3

By the way, I changed the rating to R, because it's starting to get a little heavy on the cussing and sex and whatever. Just a warning for future readers and chapters.