Kidnapped

Thirteen

The night was cold, but Aiden was sweating. He hadn’t felt this nervous about anything for awhile. All of his men were in position, they were just waiting for the perfect moment to strike. He waited until the last light in the home went out and then gave the call to go in. He was to wait five minutes before going in himself.

Five whole unbearable minutes.

He twitched, he fidgeted, and he overall panicked. Then he ran into the home with the two men that had stayed behind to help him. He ignored the fallen bodies and went up, instructing the two men to find the babies before looking for his lady. He found her, huddled on the floor and whimpering.

“Eva?” He said softly, going to kneel beside of her. He was surprised as she pushed him away, sniffling. “It’s me, Eva. It’s Aiden.”

She stared up at him before latching on, sniffling. “I heard gunshots...I...I tried to g-get up and h-hide but..I hurt too much...MY stitches almost broke.”

He nodded and gently lifted her up, carrying her out of the house and to the car. Everyone in this house was dead, and he was glad. He didn’t want to ever deal with almost losing his woman again.

He carried her inside once home, straight to their room where a doctor was waiting along with her babies. The children were thankfully asleep so they wouldn’t be climbing up on the bed to see her as the doctor fixed her wound.
---

“so, twins? Did you know?” Aiden asked, laying out with her once the doctor had left.

“Uh-uh.” she mumbled, giving a tiny yawn.

He had more to ask, like their names, but merely gave her a kiss and let her sleep. She needed it.
♠ ♠ ♠
138 subscribers?!?!?! Holy shit.
I'd never thought I'd get so many
Thank you to my supporters :D
Comment me ideas, thoughts, feelings, etc.

Anyone wanna do a group story type thing? We could discuss what about