Kidnapped

Four

Eva was startled, scared. She didn’t understand how he knew that name. She tried to move away but he pressed the knife closer, nicking her neck. She looked up into his eyes, lower lip quivering. “T-tristan?”

“Yes. Who the hell is Tristan? You said his name this morning and I want to know who he is.”

“He…” she looked away, taking a deep breath. “He’s this baby and Evie’s dad and my ex-boyfriend. We broke up about two months ago; he said he had found someone a lot hotter and not pregnant. He left us.”

“I’m supposed to believe that?” He reached out to slap her across the face, eyes narrowing.
“Tell me the truth! Did you love him? Do you still love him?”

“N-no!” Eva started to cry, hands covering her face. “I s-stopped loving him a while ago b-but I was scared to leave him. Please don’t k-kill me.”

Aiden glared more at the woman and finally pulled away, moving to set the knife down. He then moved to her and bent down to give her a deep kiss, hands tangling into her hair. He wanted her to know that she was his and he pushed a hand up her shirt, hands rubbing over
her bump. He then pulled away.

“I don’t ever want to hear you speaking that name again, do you understand? You belong to me and if I ever think that you’re getting feelings for some other man I will kill you.” He turned from her to go into the living room with the children, letting his son crawl into his lap. Evie was snuggled in the couch, away from them. She seemed scared and he didn’t bother her.

Eva didn’t know what to do, startled and feeling violated by his kisses and touches. She didn’t mean to say Tristan’s name, she had just felt like he was there like he had been during her first pregnancy. She wiped at her eyes, taking deep breaths as she walked into the living room, sitting down on the couch so Evie could crawl into her lap. She was nervous about Aiden who seemed to still be angry despite making faces and playing with Brandon.

“I have a few friends coming over later, got it?” He gave a smile in her direction, actually excited for the game.

“H-how do you have friends? Don’t they notice?” She whispered softly, biting her lip tightly.

“Right. Members of the mafia, they care a lot when a random girl is gone.”

“Mafia?” Her eyes widened and she looked away, unbelieving. There was no way she was going to hang out with a bunch of people who wouldn’t care if she died. She shook her head, looking down now. There was no escape.
♠ ♠ ♠
A few things!
Firstly, sorry this is a short chapter. =]
Secondly, in the first chapter it is said that his son's name is Tristan, well I meant to call him brendan.
Also, I barely got any comments last chapter despite having 30 subscribers, =[ Thanks guys.
Thanks NicoleNightmare and AngelEyes91