Kidnapped

Five

Eva sat nervously, one hand rubbing her stomach. Evie was curled up on the couch beside of her, sucking her thumb. They were supposed to be introduced to Aiden’s friends but it was getting late. She was tired and Evie had crashed a while ago. What had she expected? Mafia people to be on time?

The doorbell ringing caused her to jump, waking up Evie in the process. She lifted the child up, holding her clos as she was about to stand before Aiden walked past and gave her a look.

“Just stay sitting, you’re pregnant and I know you can’t carry her. They won’t mind.” Aiden said as he saw her. He waited to make sure she was sitting before heading for the door.

Brendan had scrambled down the stairs and was now on the couch, trying to get Evie to play with him. The little girl had not warmed up to him much, she was very cranky ever since she had woken up. She missed her home already and she didn’t like this place where her mommy wasn’t happy and laughing.

All three of them looked up as three other men entered the room with Aiden following close behind. They did not appear to be evil or have problems, but she knew what lurked beneath the surface. They were all within the same height range of 6’0 and looked well built. She noted that the one on the end had a gun and she figured the other two had a gun as well, just hiding.

“So, this the new girl? How’d ya knock her up so fast?” The one with the gun asked as he stepped closer to peer down at Eva.

“Yea…she came that way, Chris.” He replied with a shake of his head and moved to pull Eva up to her feet. “Eva, this is Chris, Frank, and Steven.”

“Nice to meet you.” She mumbled, looking away from them. Aiden had his arm wrapped around her, hand resting on her stomach. She felt the baby kicking and she groaned, moving to sit back down. As soon as she was sitting, Evie crawled into her lap, terrified of the men.

“And she brought a kid? Man! Don’t you have enough issues finding someone for Brendan?” Frank asked, shaking his head. He knelt down in front of Evie and gave her a friendly smile.
“We don’t bite, kid…”

Evie certainly was not convinced and just clutched tighter onto Eva, once more ignoring everyone else. She was getting on Aiden’s nerves more than anything. Why couldn’t she just get along with his kid? He sighed heavily and looked down. He would probably have to do something about her later.
_-_
Three hours later, a movie was playing and the men were just sort of relaxing. Eva was beside of Aiden, pulled forcibly close as he rubbed her belly. He was enjoying the occasional kicks the baby gave him. It was soothing to Eva and she didn’t put up much of a fight as she had missed the time she used to have with Tristan like this. Times of just relaxing on the couch. She didn’t even mind the others being there. She smiled, looking over at frank. Evie was curled up in his lap and Brendan was beside of them, one hand latched onto Evie as he also slept.

She could see herself liking it here, if only he was not a crazed killer. She would be escaping soon, one way or another.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well that was a filler. =/
And I don't have time to individually thank commenters, so thank you all! I will mention specifically next chapter.
=] Got ideas? Lemme know! I like to hear ideas ^^