These Scars Don't Seem To Fade Away.

Things Have Changed

[ Belle's POV ]
~ Time Skip 2 Weeks ~

Its been around 2 weeks since I set foot in Syn-Dee's house. That little 'argument' that we had a little while ago hasn't been resolved yet. I know she didn't mean it like it came out but...I just can't seem to forgive her for saying that. I'm thinking its probably because if all the shit that's gone on with my parents, I just don't even want anything to do with people that act like that. The only thing though...I WANT to be friends with her. She was the first person I ever met. I have to fix things somehow...And soon.

But I'll be there forever, you will see that it's better. All our hopes and our dreams will come true. I will not disappoint you, I will be right there for you 'til the end, the end of time. Please be mine.

I jumped at the sound of my phone going off. I practically fell to the floor I was so scared.
"H...Hello?" I managed out.
"...Are you okay?"
"RYAN!" I exclaimed.
"Is anything wrong? Are you alright?" His voice was filled with panic.
"Of course I'm fine. Its just my phone went off so suddenly, that I got scared thats all." I let out a small laugh.
"THANK GOD! For a minute I thought something bad had happened." He sighed.
"No...I'm perfectly fine. But anyways, what did you need?"
"I was wondering if you wanted to hang out tonight?" He asked.
"I'd love to. And Ryan, you shouldn't even have to ask. You know I would obviously say yes." I replied.
"True...But I'm just trying to be polite." He snickered.
"Ahha alright then. When do you want me over...Wait. Is it at your house or...Brendon's?" I questioned.
"...Brendon's. Why?" He sounded confused.
"Ryan...I don't think I can hang out tonight." I let out a sigh. I wasn't ready to face Syn-Dee yet...Was I?
"Belle, Is this about that fight thing with Syn-Dee? If it is, She is REALLY sorry. She's been crying lately because of it. She wants to be friends again." Ryan sounded almost desperate to get us to talk to each other again.
"Ryan I...Fine. I'll come over I guess." I let out a sigh loud enough so that I KNEW he heard it.
"Stop that. Now I'll be over at your house in 5 minutes." He stated.
"Okay."
"Bye, Belle."
"Bye, Ry." Then the both of us hung up.

Okay, I'm hanging out with Ryan...I've GOT to look good. I guess I'll attempt to make myself look good anyways. But with skinny jeans and a random t-shirt, how good can you really make yourself? I'll just...Try and have my makeup and hair pretty...Except I don't know how much I can do in 5 minutes.

[ Ryan's POV ]

I was a little late getting to Belle's house because there was an accident on the road. 'I hope she's not angry with me' I thought as I quickly made my way up the lobby steps. When I reached her door, I just stood out side, contemplating if I should just walk in, or knock and wait for her to answer. Knocking will be the classy thing to do. I brought my hand up to the door when I heard her faintly singing to herself inside. I smile as I brought my hand down on the hard wood. The singing stopped almost immediately.

"....Coming!" She yelled from inside. I laughed to myself as I took a step back. The door flung open and Belle stood in the door way. My eyes widened at the sight of her. I guess I just kind of stood there, eyes wide and staring. How...embarrassing.

"Ryan...You okay?" She waved a delicate hand in front of my face.
"Me? Oh...YEAH! Of course." She laughed at me.
"Okay then. Come on in., I'm almost finished getting ready." She motioned for me to enter the house. I nodded my head, my eyes barely even leaving her. I couldn't really help it though. She looked absolutely stunning! Quite a change from her normal blue skinny jeans, and a random old-school rock-tee. She was wearing shiny, black leggings with a long black and red sequins top with a pair of black high heels. I guess its somewhat similar to what she usually wears...But not exactly. She stood out more. I mean, she was really pretty before, but now...She was amazingly GORGEOUS!

"Ryan, you're staring. Do I honesty look that bad?" She placed her hands on her hips.
"NO YOU LOOK AMAZING! I mean...Of course not!" Stupid voice.
She laughed. "Ahaha, Okay then. Now are you ready to go?"
"Me? Go? Yeah." I nodded. I didn't exactly want to talk much longer. I was completely tongue tied.
"Come on then." She reached over and grabbed my hand, then walked out the door. She let go for a minute so that she could lock the door. Belle went to grab my hand once more, but before she could do it I snagged my arm around her waist as pulled her as close to me as possible.
"I'm totally falling for you." I looked her straight in the eyes.
"Oh really." She grinned.
I nodded. "I really love you....a lot." And with that said, I moved my face in the remaining inches and pressed my lips to hers.
I could totally get used to this.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm SOOO sorry it took me so long to update. I'm finally starting to get out of my writers block.
I'll try and have some more up either tomorrow, or the day after.