These Scars Don't Seem To Fade Away.

Your Live Sick Melody Is Gonna Get The Best Of Me

[ Belle's POV ]

"Are you sure I should go in?" I stopped right outside the front door.
"Belle...It'll be fine, I promise." Ryan smiled.
"Fine...I'm trusting you." I wrapped my arms around him in a hug and leaned my head on his chest. It's pretty funny...We aren't even dating, and...We act like we are. What ever. Ryan leaned in closer to me as the front door swung open.

"BELLE!" Someone shrieked. Ryan looked down at me and sighed.
"...Hi!" I turned around and smiled.
"You know...It's kind of gross to be making out at my front door." Brendon placed his hands on his hips.
"WE WERE NOT!" Me and Ryan screamed at the same time.
"It sure looked like it." He laughed.
"Shut up man." Ryan cleared his throat, "We totally weren't." And with that, He pushed past Brendon and walked inside the house.
"So how are you. You haven't been here in over 2 weeks." He frowned.
"Brendon...You bloody well know why I wasn't over here." I glared at him.
"Right...You think I'm just so god damn sexy." He grinned.
"FUCK YOU URIE!" He punched him hard in the arm.
"What the hell! I could have sworn I made a mental note to stay away from girls who can pack a punch." He winced.
"I told you to shut up. And you know very well that, that's not the WHOLE reason."
"Yeah, Yeah. You had a fight with Syn-Dee." He crossed his arms.
"Very good, Brendon." I rolled my eyes. "Now. can I come in, or am I going to stand out here for the rest of the day?" I laughed.
"RIGHT! Come on in." He opened up the door and ushered me inside.

"So...Where is Ryan?" I questioned.
"Uh...No idea." Brendon answered as he flopped down on the couch beside me.
"Brendon look..." I turned to face him.
"...Yeah?"
"We need to stop fighting."
"...We're fighting?"
"YES! Over the whole thing that happened...You know." I looked down at the floor, my face slightly red.
"Huh?...oh...OHH!" He looked the other way.
"Yeah...Shall we call it truce?" I smiled up at him.
"...Fine. Truce. But no one...I'm NO ONE ever finds out about what happened between....us. Got that?" I glared at me.
"Deal." I laughed. "Now, Help me find Ryan."
Brendon nodded. "Alright, I think he's upstairs, second room to the right."
"Thanks, B." He grinned, then quickly walked up the stairs. Once I reached the door, I quickly swung it open.
"Ry...." I gasped.

~ Down Stairs ~

"Good job, man!" Ryan grinned as he jumped up from behind the couch.
"Yeah...It was really hard to not give you away." Brendon laughed.
"Yeah uhm...Question though." He sat on the couch beside his friend.
"And what might that be?" Brendon asked.
"Well...You and...Belle are you know...Not...Having...Oh god...You guys don't have feelings for each other anymore...Right?" Ryan questioned.
"HAHA! Of course not. I'm totally over her, and she's over me...I think." Brendon thought deeply.
"....SHE IS!" Ryan blurted out. "I mean...I think she is." He quickly looked the other way.
"Dude...Everyone knows you like her. No sense in trying to hide it." Brendon laughed.
"Oh...DAMNIT! How do you all know?!" Ryan glared at his band-mate.
"WELL...You guys were making out at my front door." Brendon grinned.
"WE.WERE.NOT!" Ryan shrieked.
"Joking. When the whole, me, you and Belle fiasco thing was going down, she was talking to Syn-Dee about it and you know how Syn-Dee can't keep a secret. She ended up telling EVERYBODY! And we all saw the way you acted when she was here. You made it obvious man."
"...Damnit. I make everything obvious don't I." Ryan sighed.
"That you do man. That you do." Brendon patted him on the shoulder.

~ Upstairs ~

"Oh...I was just...Looking for Ryan. I'm sorry to bug you." Belle quickly went to walk out.
"BELLE!" Syn-Dee called. Belle slowly turned and walked back in.
"Uhm...Yeah?" She cleared her throat.
"Look...We need to stop fighting. Please? I miss you." Tears welled up in her eyes.
"Syn-Dee...I miss you too!" Belle ran over and wrapped her in a huge hug. Tears pouring down her face.
"I hope you know I didn't mean it rudely. I honestly didn't." Syn-Dee cried.
"Syn, It's fine. I forgive you." Belle smiled.
"I'm so happy." She had an ear to ear grin on her face.
"Me too! Come on, Let's go down stairs." Belle reached out, grabbed Syn-Dee's hand and pulled her to her feet. The two linked arms then walked down the stairs.

[ No One's POV ]

"I KNEW IT WOULD WORK!" Brendon squealed.
"You jerk..." Belle glared at him.
"HAHAH YOU KNOW YOU LOVE ME!" He grinned..."It was Ryan's plan I mean. You know you love him."
".....HAHHAHAHAHHA!" The whole room burst out with laughter.
"...I'M INVITING BETH OVER!" Brendon shrieked, and then ran for the phone in the other room.

Belle let go of Syn-Dee and walked over to where Ryan was sitting. He smiled up at her as she walked closer to him.
"Is there room?" She grinned.
"Of course." Ryan reached out, and grabbed her hand, and pulled her into his lap.
"I love you." He whispered into her ear.
"Love you too." Belle smiled.
"Question..." He cleared his throat.
"And what might that be, Ross?" Belle turned to face him.
"Will you be my girlfriend?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay....I'm to excited to write anymore right now. I just found out that I won Meet & Greet For the June 6th Panic Show!

But...Comments= Love + Updates
=D