These Scars Don't Seem To Fade Away.

You Are The Music In Me.

Belle's POV

Whoa, whoa, WHOA. Did THE Ryan Ross...JUST ask me to be his girlfriend? I think so.
"Ryan I...." The words wouldn't come out of my mouth.
"Oh, I understand..." He sighed.
"No I....YES!" Ryan looked up at her, a smile planted on his face.
"Awe, now isn't that cute." Brendon gagged as he reentered the living room, phone in hand.
"You're just jealous that I actually HAVE a girlfriend." Ryan stated.
"Correction, I have had one for the past 2 weeks. YOU have had one for the past 2 minutes."
"....SO, You're still jealous 'cause....I'VE KNOWN BELLE LONGER!"
"Ryan, shut up. I don't care. There is no point in trying to act like you've got everything so much better. We AREN'T brothers." Brendon stated.
"No shit." Ryan rolled his eyes, "And besides, I don't wont a big nose."
"You did NOT just insult my nose." Brendon gasped.
"I SO just did."
"Well...." Brendon thought for a moment, "At least I don't have chicken legs."
"I'd much rather have chicken legs then a fat ass."
"RYAN!" Syn-Dee shouted.
"Okay guys, that's enough. Why don't we all...Go out and do something?" Belle suggested, climbing out of Ryan's lap.
"I WAS comfortable you know." He muttered.
"What did you say?" She turned to face him.
"I said uh....Lets go hangout somewhere...Comfortable?" He grinned.
Belle rolled her eyes. "Get your ass of the couch, Ross. We're going out." She snickered.
"Awe man! I was looking foreword to just sitting around all day." He groaned.
"Brendon, go phone Beth. Syn-Dee, phone Spence and Jon." Belle stated. Everyone nodded, BUT Ryan.
"Then...What am I supposed to do?" He questioned.
"Nothing." She replied.
"Awe...Why is that." Ryan pouted.
"Because, there is no one you need to call."
"YES THERE IS!"
"Then who? Bren is calling Beth, and Syn-Dee is calling Spencer and Jon. Who else is there for you to call? Your OTHER girlfriend?"
"...I don't HAVE another girlfriend. But...I could...If I wanted to." He grinned.
"The second I see you with another girl, I am SO gone."
"I'M KIDDING! Hence the grin I had going on."
"Ryan, you are the biggest idiot ever." Belle laughed, then walked outside.
"...You aren't mad...RIGHT?!" He called after her, but the door had already closed.

~ Brendon ~

"BETH HI!"
"Hey Bren, what's up?"
"Nothing really. You have to come over though."
"Why do I HAVE to come over?" She questioned.
"Because, everyone is hanging out. I don't know what we're doing yet, but Belle just told me to call you." He replied.
"...Fine, I'll be over in a few months. Bye, B."
"Bye Beth!"

~ Syn-Dee ~

"Spence, I miss you."
"Awe, I miss you too Syn."
"That's good, so do you want to come over and hang? Belle says that we're going out somewhere."
"Of course I'll come! Anytime that I have an excuse to be with you is amazing."
"Stop it, you're making me blush."
"That's the point, Syn." Spencer laughed.
"Hahha, yeah...Question, is Jon with you by any chance?"
"Actually, he is. Why, Is he invited too?"
"Yeah, he is." Syn-Dee answered.
"Fine, I GUESS I can bring him along." Spencer grinned.
"Good, see you in a few Spence. I Love you."
"Love you too, Syn."

~ Belle & Ryan ~

"Belle?" Ryan quietly said. She turned to him.
"What's up, Ry?" She smiled.
"....You aren't mad...right?" He questioned.
"How could I possibly be mad at you?!" Laughter escaped her lips.
"I'm being serious...I actually thought I did something wrong." He sighed.
"No, You didn't do ANYTHING wrong."
"Okay, 'cause I actually thought you were mad at me."
"Ryan I can't get mad at you. It's just not possi---" She was cut of by Ryan firmly pressing his lips to hers. Maybe this time they wouldn't get interrupted

"...Eww, they're making out in front of my house...AGAIN!" Brendon gagged.
"Not again." Ryan muttered as he pulled away. Belle's face was a bright red. She bit down hard on her lip to contain the smile that was threatening to escape.
"As soon as everyone's here we can...BETH!" Brendon's voice echoed throughout the neighborhood as he ran over to a girl who was climbing out of a car.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took me so long to update. I've had a little writers block, but I think I'm over it now. I have to go to work, but hopefully when I get back I'll update again.
So...enjoy =D