These Scars Don't Seem To Fade Away.

The Meeting part 1.

[ No One's POV ]
~ Time Skip 2 Weeks ~

It was a nice morning in Vegas. The sun was shining through the window where Belle had forgotten to pull the curtains closed the night before. Then there was the birds...Totally different story.
Every morning they would sit at the window and chirp. Even if the window was closed, the would seem to be chirping louder.

"Shut up!" Belle groaned as she slowly rolled out of bed. Glancing over at the clock she gasped.
"Shit! I'm going to be late! I over slept." She panicked as she desperately raced around the small room where she stayed in. She groaned out in frustration as she threw a bunch of clothes into a green over the shoulder bag. Her favorite thing about it, the big black grenade that was printed on the front.

She was on her way to go and see Syn-Dee. Syn-Dee was living with her aunt because she and her parents didn't exactly get along. But back to the point.
Belle was going over to to Syn-Dee's because her aunt was going away, and she didn't want to be alone with her cousin and her cousins friends. She had said something about them being annoying. Well...Three out of four were supposedly annoying anyways.

[ Belle's POV ]

I was glad that she only lived down the street. it made it quicker to get to her house.
I didn't exactly want to go around and take cabs anymore. Cabs cost money, and I was honestly beginning to get low on it.

When I reached the house I gazed up at the long driveway, then made my way too the door.
I knocked three times then waited. It opened quickly revealing an older women.
"Hi, You must be Belle." She smiled. I nodded my head.
"I'm Donna, Syn-Dee's aunt." (note:I do NOT know her actual name...So bare with me here)
"Nice to meet you." I smiled at her.
"Well...I must be off or I'll be late for my plane. I hope you and Syn-Dee have fun. OH...I'm sorry if the boys bug you two. They are quite immature for their age." She laughed. I just stared up at her.
Guys...Since when has there been guys! Syn-Dee didn't say anything!

I followed Donna up to what I assumed was the Guest room. This was where I would be sleeping for the next two weeks.
I put my stuff down in the closet, then waited for Syn-Dee.

"Hii!" She smiled as she hugged me when she came in a few minutes later.
"Hey!" I hugged her back.
"What do you want to do?" She asked.
I just shrugged. "Hey...Who's guitar was that in the other room?"
"Yeah, Don't touch that. Its my cousins friends. He's VERY protective of his guitar." She laughed. I just nodded my head.
It was maybe 10 minutes later when we FINALLY figured out what we would be doing. We were going to go out for a walk to the video store which was probably no more then a 15 minute walk, then rent a bunch of scary movies too watch for the rest of the day.

It was around midnight when the last movie had finally ended.
"I...Think I'm going to bed." I let out a yawn.
Syn-Dee looked over and nodded. "Me too." We hugged each other goodnight, then left to our rooms.
I crawled over to my bed and sprawled out across it. As soon as my head hit the pillow, I was out.

------------------------------------------------------

I awoke the next morning shortly after nine. Looking into the mirror, I frowned. My hair was messy, and my makeup smudged.
"What ever." I laughed as I opened the door to walk out. I was wearing a pair of pink, frilly booty shorts, and a bright yellow low cut shirt.

"HOLY SHIT!" Someone screamed from the other side of the room. My head snapped in the direction it had come from.
A guy was standing there.
"OH MY GOD!" I turned around and ran back into my room.

Who the hell was that...Holy fucking shit!
"How am I ever supposed to leave this damn...room." My gaze fell to the window. "I'm going to be pro by the end of the week." I sighed as I quickly opened it, then jumped out.
"DAMN IT!" I landed on a rock and most likely twisted my ankle.
"Shit..." I winced from the pain as I limped my way to the front door. I tried the handle, it was locked.
"Shit...FUCK!" I muttered as I rang the doorbell. The slowly opened. Syn-Dee was standing there.
"W...What are you doing outside...HOLY SHIT YOU'RE BLEEDING!" Syn-Dee exclaimed as she pulled ,e into the house.

"So...Why don't you explain to me why you were outside, and why you're bleeding?" She asked, as she bandaged my ankle. I opened my mouth to say something when someone ran down the stairs screaming.
"SYN-DEE! SOME GIRL WAS IN MY ROOM, THEN RAN INTO THE SPARE BEDROOM...AND NOW SHE'S GONE!" The boy exclaimed.
Syn-Dee cocked a brow. "Uhh...No she isn't, Ryan."
"What the hell." He made a face when he saw me sitting on the couch. "Who is she?!" He asked.
"Ryan...This is Belle. Belle this is..."
"Ryan Ross, Guitarist from Panic At The Disco." I cut her off.
"Oh..." Ryan blushed.
"Yeah uhm...Syn-Dee, maybe this wasn't such a...good idea." I limped up the stairs and went into my how should I put this...'Old' Bedroom. Grabbing my bag, I began filling it again.

"What are you doing?" A voice asked from the doorway.
"Leaving." I simply replied.
"Why is that?" They came over and sat beside me. It was Ryan.
"Because...I just am. Is that a problem?" I looked him in the eyes.
"N..No but...Syn-Dee, she told me the story and..." I cut him off.
"OH! Well I can tell you one thing, I DON'T need your pity, Ryan!" I exclaimed as I zipped up my bag. I picked a pair of pants and a t-shirt off the ground beside me and walked into the closet. I closed the doors for privacy so I could change. I came out in a pair of pinstripe skinny jeans, and a Green Panic At The Disco shirt.
"Now." I started, "I'm going to walk down those stairs and leave. Everything will be okay, and it will seem like I wasn't even here." I sighed as I left the room and made my way over to the stairs. I could hear footsteps behind me.
"NO! WAIT....YOUR ANKLE, YOU'RE GOING TO..."

-C-R-A-S-H-

"...Fall." Ryan sighed as he walked over to the stairs.
"Ouch...My head." I groaned as I peeled myself up off the ground. Ryan was standing up at the top laughing.
"I said I don't need your fucking pity!" I exclaimed as I walked over to the living room where Syn-Dee was sitting with...Brendon Urie.
"AHH! WHO'S SHE!" He exclaimed, jumping behind the couch.
"Brendon, This is Belle. And Belle...My cousin." Syn-Dee rolled her eyes. "...Why are your bags packed?"
"Because I was uhh...uhm...Leaving." I answered slowly.
"Actually...You aren't." Ryan grabbed the bags right out of my hand and ran back up the stairs with them.
"God damn it!" I screamed out in frustration.
Syn-Dee laughed as she walked over too me. "Calm down. I told you they were annoying, didn't I...And would you rather stay in the hotel all by yourself?" She asked.
I thought for a moment. "...No. Fine, I'll stay." I sighed as I sat down on the floor.
"Good." Syn-Dee laughed once more as she pulled me up off the floor. "Now come on, Lets get something to eat." She added, as she pulled me into the kitchen.

"Now, You didn't tell me how you ended up outside." She laughed as she sat down on a kitchen stool.
"Well...I walked out to get something to eat, and use the bathroom, then I saw Ryan and freaked, So I resulted to jumping out the window to get to the front door...but it was locked." I laughed a little.
"Wow, intense." Syn-Dee laughed even harder.
"So...You jumped out the window, eh?" A voice said from the kitchen door way. I turned to see who it was...Brendon.
"Yeah, why?" I looked at him funny.
"Just because, Every time I jump out that window I always hurt myself...So I stopped after awhile. Did you get hurt?" He asked me.
"Maybe...Well, yes." I burst out laughing.
"I knew it. No one can stick a perfect landing from that window." Brendon exclaimed as he sat down on a stool beside his cousin.
"I almost did." I stated as I crossed my arms and glared at him.
"Seriously!" his eyes widened. "What kind of shoe's were you wearing?!" He asked.
"None...I wasn't wearing any." I smirked.
Brendon's eyes widened even more. "You're like....My IDOL!"
"Whoa...Creepy." Syn-Dee was in hysterics, as was I.
"Anyways..." Brendon ruffled up his hair.
"Mhmm..." I muttered.
"Awkward silence!" Syn-Dee sang. Me and Brendon looked over at her.
"Its not exactly awkward." He laughed.
I nodded my head. "I'm agreeing with him."
Syn-Dee glared at him. "Its only because he's famous isn't it."
"NO! It's because it wasn't awkward." I crossed my arms.
"Exactly." Brendon stated. "Now you see, if I were to kiss her, THAT would be awkward." He laughed.
I looked over at him. "You scare me...You really do."