These Scars Don't Seem To Fade Away.

The Meeting part 2.

[ Belle's POV ]

"You can stop hitting on my friend any time soon!" Syn-Dee reached over and punched Brendon in the arm.
"Oww!" He whined as he cowered behind the counter clutching his arm. To be honest...He looked like an idiot. I mean, he didn't exactly seem like the wimpy kind of person. But hey, I could always be wrong.
"You guys are seriously weird...But is there anything fun to do?" I asked, jumping up on the counter. I glanced over at the both of them. They were intently glaring at each other.
"Uhh...Hello." I stated, throwing my hands in the air.
Brendon blinked once then looked over. "OH...Sorry. What did you say?" He smiled.
I rolled my eyes. "I asked if there is anything fun to do."
"Of course there is. I'm loads of fun." His grin got bigger.
"BRENDON!" Syn-Dee shrieked, as she swung at him once more.
"Haha! You missed." He danced around, then looked back over at me. "...What do you mean by fun?"
"I mean ANYTHING fun. Like, something fun to do...Except you." I smirked.
"Oh...Burn on you." Syn-Dee laughed in her cousins face.
"There is one thing." He stated. "But I don't know if you would be good enough." He sighed.
"Pfft...I'm way better then you at anything." I laughed.
He glared at me. "I challenge you to a Guitar Hero match then." He stated, narrowing his eyes.
"Bring it." I stuck my tongue out at him.
"I already did." Then he turned around and went into the living room. To set up the game I assumed.
"You seriously do not know what you just got yourself into." Syn-Dee hung her head.
"...What are you talking about?" I questioned.
She looked back up at me. "He's like...the best at Guitar Hero in this entire house."
"HAH! Until now." I grinned, then walked over to where Brendon was strapping a mock guitar around himself.
"Ready to lose." I smirked, as I took the guitar from him.
"In your dreams." He rolled his eyes. "Like you would ever beat me."
"That, Is where you are wrong." I laughed.
"Oh...You totally shouldn't have done that." Someone stated. I turned around. It was Ryan. But Spencer, and Jon were both sitting there as well.
"Done what?" I questioned.
"Challenged Brendon to Guitar Hero. He is like...The master at this game." Ryan shook his head.
"So I've heard...But I can take him." I exclaimed.
As soon as we started I knew that would be difficult. But I had to admit, Brendon was pretty good...But not good enough. I could still beat him I mean, he was facing the screen...I was facing everyone else.

"Tell me how the hell she's doing that." Spencer asked as me and Brendon played 'Stellar' He was struggling through it I might add.
"Dude...I have no clue...LOOK! SHE'S BEATING HIM BACKWARDS!" Ryan exclaimed. He stared at the TV screen in awe. I couldn't help it...I laughed at them all. Brendon looked ridiculous as he was furiously strumming. Then...it ended.
"Dude...She beat you and she wasn't even looking at the screen....HAH!" Ryan was laughing at Brendon who had fallen to the ground in frustration.
"I....I LOST! THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE!" Brendon screamed.
"It is possible. Now deal with it." I passed him the guitar then sat down on the couch between Syn-Dee and Ryan.
"That was...AWESOME!" They both exclaimed.
I blushed a little. "Uhm...Thanks. Its not like its a big deal or anything."
"Not a big deal...NO ONE COULD EVER BEAT HIM!" Ryan exclaimed.
"Oh...Well...Okay then." I rolled my eyes and sat on the couch beside Jon and Spencer.
"Did I do something?" Ryan asked Syn-Dee. She laughed at him then rolled her eyes.
"Seriously, Did I?!" He asked again.
"SHUT UP RYAN!" Brendon screamed.
"NO! I WANT MY DAMN QUESTION ANSWERED!" Ryan yelled back.

[ Syn-Dee's POV ]

"FINE! I'LL ANSWER IT!" Belle exclaimed.
"KAY!" Ryan smiled.
"You are...WAY too mother fucking pushy!" Belle stated, then walked up the stairs to her room.
"Uh oh...Someone made an enemy." I giggled. Ryan shot her a death glare.
"Do not glare at my cousin! You are not worthy of even looking at her!" Brendon laughed a little at the last part.
"Seriously Ryan. Jeez." I laughed even harder.
"I...I can't believe she hates me..No one hates me...DUDE!" Ryan started freaking out.
"What a loser." Brendon whispered.
"I know...He's retarded. Like...mentally challenged." I giggled.
"For sure! Even worse then me." I doubled over with laughter as soon as Brendon said that.
"Bren...He's not worse then you. I guess he's just...never really had anyone hate him before." I giggled.
"Ohh..So thats why he's freaking out." Jon laughed.
"Yeah dude, Were you not paying attention? She totally hates me." Spencer burst out laughing as soon as Ryan had said that.

"GUYS! HOW CAN SHE HATE ME I MEAN..WHAT IS THERE TO HATE ABOUT ME?!" He exclaimed.
"Your too pushy." A voice came from the bottom of the stairs. I knew it was Belle...But no one else did so they turned around while I just laughed my ass off.
"Oh...I am, am I." Ryan glared at her.
"yeah you are. And you have a huge ego. I dont care if your in a god damn band and your famous. Hell, I don't even care that your cute..." Belle's voice trailed off as she blushed. "I mean...I...uhh...I..." Belle stuttered.
"Oo...A Twist." I snickered.
"Chyeah.....But I weird one." Brendon looked confused.
"Whoa...I didn't expect that." Spencer whispered to Jon.
"I know! It just like...came out of no where!" Jon whispered back.

"W...Why is it so damn quiet?" Belle asked, as her gaze fell to the floor.
"I...Have no clue." Ryan answered.
"I know why." I giggled.
"I KNOW YOU KNOW WHY!" Ryan exclaimed.
"Yea...Really." Belle added.
"Whoa...Weird...So totally weird." Jon and Spencer began laughing.
"Syn-Dee! I'm cold!" Brendon whined.
"So am I." I shivered.
"WHY IS IT COLD IN HERE!" Brendon exclaimed.
"Brendon, I don't know." Syn-Dee rolled her eyes.
"Okay seriously, why is this house so cold." Belle began to shiver.
"I.don't.know." I stated again.
"Someone go t-turn up the h-heat." Brendon said.
"I will....Even though I'm not that cold, but what ever." Ryan made his way over to the heater and turned it up.
"THANK YOU!" Everyone exclaimed as the house began to warm up.
"Jeeze...Finally." I sighed.