Status: Finished.

Don't Go

Don't Go, I Can't Do This on My Own

“I just need you to sign here, then she will officially be released,” the doctor explained, pointing to a blank line on the release papers.

I signed my name and handed her back the pen and pushed the paper away. Then I looked down at the sleeping baby that was in her car seat on the floor next to me.

Two days ago, my baby was born. Two days ago, I lost Mason, the love of my life. The doctor told me that it had something to do with the infection that caused us to lose the baby two years ago. Evidently Mason wasn’t healthy enough to carry a baby and survive herself. They said that it was a miracle that she didn’t have a miscarriage with this baby.

“I’m sorry about, Mason. She would have been an amazing mother. But you’ll do fine without ‘er, you’re a good guy, Oliver. I have faith in you,” she said.

I smiled back at her as I stood up and picked up the car seat. I waved goodbye as I walked toward the doors of the hospital.

It was warm outside. I wouldn’t expect it to be cold though, it was the middle of July, the hottest part of the year. I dressed Avery in a onsie this morning, making sure that she wouldn’t get too hot. I opened the car door and put the car seat in the base and threw the bag in the passenger seat as I got in the car.

I drove home mostly thinking about Mason. I hadn’t been able to go home since the baby was born, but I couldn’t exactly stay at the hospital either. So I’ve been going to my parent’s house for the past two nights. But, now that I had Avery, I had to go home. For the first time since everything happened. Mason was with me last time I was here.

When the house came into view I had to bite my bottom lip hard to keep myself from breaking down and crying. It would be hard to live here without Mason by my side, helping to take care of our child.

“Let’s go, Buggy,” I mutter after I turned the car off and pulled Avery’s car seat from the base and slung the diaper bag over my shoulder.

“I wish yeh were ‘ere for this, Mason. It’s going to be ‘ard for me, living here without yeh. Takin’ care of Avery without yeh ‘ere to help me, and tell me that I’m doing a good job when I think I’m just fuckin’ everything up. I’ll always love yeh, and I already miss yeh,” I said to myself as I opened the door and sat Avery down on the couch.

“It’s just yeh and me now, love,” I said, looking down at Avery. And she looked back up at me, almost as if she knew what I was talking about.
♠ ♠ ♠
This one was short, but I feel that it didn't need to be as long as the other two were. It gets to the point and I like how it turned out. This is the fastest I've ever do a short story like this, usually they take me a while. I guess I just got into the this one a little more.

You could go hit the comment button at the top of this page and tell me how well you liked it. Pretty please? :)

It's official, BMTH has taken over my brain. I had a dream about them last night, I never have dreams about bands. It was it was amaazzzing! I meet my brother in law's sister and bother who are around 27 and 20. They don't even like this kind of music. But my sister dropped me off and I was meeting them there. I was also in my pajamas, no idea why. But, I found them at the back of venue with their car, which had gotten hit. There were quite a few people around, and then BMTH showed up. I remember seeing every other member of the band, except for Oli. But Jona asked me to dance on stage while they preformed, in my pajamas. I didn't want to but Jona carried me into the venue and as they walked on stage he put me by the door then glared at me until I came out. So there I am, on stage in pajamas, embarrassing the fuck out of myself because I'm doing the stupidest dance ever. At some point one of the guys picked me up and I saw Tom Sykes in the audience, taking pictures. He waved at me. :) Then, for some reason Jona sat down and I gave him a lap dance! I've never even really though about him like that, but after this dream I have. He started moaning, and of course at the best part of my dream, my stupid alarm went off. Still one of the best dreams I've ever had.

Sorry for boring you with my rant about my dream. I had to share it with someone.

Hope you liked my story! :)